Chapter 1 - Meet Black

Timecheck: 11:48

[Selena]

I am currently half asleep when i can sense that someone is watching over me. He really hide his presence very well but i am much more sensitive than other when in comes to this thing.

Pinaramdaman ko ng mabuti ang paligid. At sinusuri kung kaninong aura ang nandito. Habang tumatagal, pinaparamdan niya na ang aura niya na para talagang gusto niyang malamang ko na may tumititig sa akin. Tsk.

This someone can intimidate you with his presence but sad to say he doesn't intimidate me nor scared me. I tried to sleep again because i'm too damn sleepy at all. You see, it's midnight and currently someone is watching over me. I was about to not care with the presence when-

*shing!*shing!* Sounds of sharp shurikens, katanas and daggers he threw to me at sakto na nakaiwas ako habang nakapikit. Sinira pa tong kama ko tss. I can now sense who he is. The only one who really likes to throw sharp weapons at me even though i'm asleep.

"What do you need?" cold kung sabi sabay bukas ng aking mga talukap. Just as i expected.

"Oh, i just miss you maybe we could have some exercise sis" he stated with an evil smile and then wala na, naglabanan na kami.

Mabilis parin siya gaya ng dati ngunit nasasabayan ko naman lahat ng galaw niya. Marami na din nabasag at nagkalat na gamit ngunit di namin yun pinansin at patuloy sa paglalaban though gusto ko ng patayin tong taong to dahil dito pa talaga kami nagbasagan sa kwarto ko.

I can't blame how good he is in fighting. He's the old legendary gangster afterall, who ranked 1st sa buong mundo. Death Angel.

Hanggang sa nasugatan ko siya sa mukha kaya tumigil din kami. Tsk, he hates to have some scars in his face. He is one of the most in demand artist around the world because of he is next to the word perfect. And i admit, is is so damn true. But sad to say, he is now two steps behind the word perfect because of the wound i've done to his oh so handsome face.*smirk*

"You're improving huh." my brother stated with his wide smile. Tsk. I just rolled my eyes as a reply.

Yes he is my brother. My twin brother rather. Shannon Zebrielle Frello David Heartily. 20 years old.

"What are you doin' here?" i coldly said as i lay down on my queen size bed. I'm too damn sleepy yet i'm trying to not to close my eyes.

He talked too much which makes our conversation really long when in reality i know that he is not just here to visit me but also to say some imporant matters.

"Oh lil sis wala man lang bang 'hey my handsome twin brother i miss you'?" he teasingly said sabay pout. Yucks. Para siyang bulldog sa ginagawa niya.

Are we really twins? I think we are not. We're too damn opposite to each other. But our faces are damn too identical.

I rolled my eyes which made him chuckled. I 'tss'. Ghad, this man.

He knows me very well. I don't like those shitty shits especially people who made those shitty shits of puppy eyes when they are not even cute. They just look like retard.

I rolled my eyes again as a sign of pissed.

Zionne's POV

I stop chuckling and then turn my mode into a serious one.

I am a bit suprised of her big improvements in fighting. Well she's Black and my identical twin afterall. The first famous legendary girl gangster who ranked 1st sa buong mundo. The one who replaced me as the ruler of the Gangster World. She's Selena Zebrienne Frella Daine Heartily. My twin sister. And i am very proud of her. She has the talent, wit, beauty and heart yet she has those cold and emotionless eyes.

I then hugged her tightly cause i badly miss this girl. Ilang months din kaming hindi nagkita dahil nandito siya sa korea with her gang to move on from that tragic past. While me handling my showbiz career and our family is in the philippines handling our businessses.But sometimes, we visit her. Minsan si dad at mom, at minsan si Szarina Zionne Frestiell Daisie, that brat na kababatang kapatid namin. The opposite of Selena.

She signaled me to stop her from hugging so tightly. Kung nainis siya kanina mas lalong irritated yung mukha niya. Ayaw niya talaga pagnaglalambing ako. Binibaby ko kasi siya which annoyed her.

I chuckled again. I can't help it when i see her irritated face makes me chuckled more.

After a while, i stop and looked at her seriously. Then, she signaled me to explain what is the purpose why i am here at ginugulo ang kanyang beauty rest. Hindi ko naman talaga sinasadya na pumunta sa korea at guluhin siya ng ganitong oras. Sadyang may tinapos lang akong photoshots at movie kanina dito sa korea.

I really am tired. Kaya sinunod ko nalang siya kahit dapat ako ang susundin niya dahil ako ang kuya hahaha.

"Mom and dad wants you to manage Zee University since they built that school for you. They are too busy and they can't handle that famous and the one & only in demand university in the world."- direkta kong sabi.

She sighed. She really don't want to go back there. She really had so much bad memories. She looked at me with those cold eyes that makes me shivers. It makes me shivers everytime i look at her eyes.

After a few minutes, she finally agreed.

"Fine" then she sighed once again.

"Okay, sleep well princess. You should go with me. Our flight will be tomorrow at 8 AM. Good night, princess!"

I then kissed her forehead and leave her dumbfounded.

Selena's POV

I really don't want to go back to the philippines. But i guess, this is the time to move on from the past and just focus to the present.

*yawn* Antok na ko. *pout*

No need to pack my things. My parents just need me not my things. Ayoko yung maraming maleta, para sa mga maarteng babae lang yun. Duh.

*yawn* Gosh antok na antok na talaga ako. Makatulog na nga

Hope my stay in the philippines will be not as boring as i expected.

---

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 is done. Yey. Feel free to vote and comment of what you think about this story.