Ah yea. That stupid guy.

Luke's POV-

I don't know why but I always do stupid things. Like What i did with Julia. That was just plain stupid, how is what i did even possiable to help me! I'm so stupid like why did I do what did. I can't think as Lilly hangs around me like I'm the only guy thats in this whole school. Shes hanging on my arm like a bug stuck to honey.

"Hey Lukeie will you come to a party with me tonight?"

I came back into what was happening and answered her.

"What if i don't wanna go to a party tonight."

She rolled her eyes and snapped back into the little flirty girl she thinks she is.

"Well i really want you to come with me, will you please do this for me?!"

I didn't really want to go but she would turn into a bitch if i didn't say yes but i didn't wanna so say so being the basic guy i am i said

"Maybe i will, I'll tell you later."

I turned around and walked away, I didn't really want to think about her as wipped around I saw Julia there and I backed up behind the wall.

"So Julia you up for this party i mean come on this is going to me so fun!" One of her friends mumbled.

"Well i don't know if i should go."

Her friend tugged on her arm almost begging.

"Fine, fine ill go."

I knew one thing i was going to go to that party and with lilly.

"Who are you going to take to the party?"

She looked down and then back up

"Jake.."

Her friend looked at her in shock i didn't move from the wall

"Oh my gosh really you two are going to be so cute!"

I watched as the turned and walked away. Once thing was for sure that hurt and I wasn't going to let "Jake" Take Julia away from me.

----------------------

Wow I don't think that i did that good but i hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell you friends to readthis story so i can get better at it. All i want to do is make a really good book for people to read.

---------------------