Chapter 1

"Kyla" mom shouted from downstairs, "Would you hurry up please? We have to go pick up Calum from the airport now!"

"Just give me a minute."

So mom and dad had this genius idea to get a foreign exchange student for the year. I seriously don't get why they would want another one after the last two. The first one Deena. She was just insane. She was arrested 13 times in 4 months for who knows what drugs or something. We had to send her back. And then there was Jason who hooked up with my bestfriend Reagan who knows how many times. Plus every other girl in the school.

But I wouldn't consider Calum even foreign though because he speaks English. All that's special about him is he has an accent.

Besides I've never even seen the kid before I just know he's from Australia. For all I know he's just going to be some lame ass loser with no friends. Just like my three brothers.

I mean Louis he's pretty cool I guess. If you ask him to do anything he will. Sometimes. But he's usually too busy with his band.

Joey I hate him. Words can't describe how much I hate him. Like I don't even think he's really my brother because let's face it Joey looks like a complete fucking alien, but somehow he managed to score the hottest girl in town? Like I don't understand how she can put up with him. Or look at him.

And lastly is my twin brother. Kade. Yeah Kyla and Kade. The K's are cute I hear it all the time. He's my favorite because he's the most understanding. But I mean we are twins so we should have some kind of bond.

"Can this kid hurry up please? Me and Sarah have plans in an hour." Joey was always a complainer.

We sat in the airport waiting for 4 hours. I don't even know why I had to come. I mean Kade and Louis didn't have too.

"Calum!" Mom yelled waving at him.

"Hello miss umm..." He paused.

"Just call me mom or mum or whatever you call your mother." She laughed and hugged him.

Dad already came back from the terminal with his bags and greeted him like he's some type of hero or something.

Put it this way mom and dad have completely forgotten me and Joey are even here by the time we got to the car. Everytime either of us would try to speak mom would say were being "rude" or "to let Calum speak."

*To Kade:

mom won't stop talking to this kid.. or dad... were not the favorites anymore dude..*

*From Reagan:

so your new "brother" hot or not?*

I turn a around to get a good look at him only to find him staring at me.

*To Reagan:

HOT. I GOT DIBS*

I turned around again and he was still staring. I couldn't help but to stare back.

Calum Hood. Where have you been all my life.

*Obviously the first chapter is gonna be a little short. But I wanted to start writing because it's really hard to keep up with my fanpages! So I really hope you enjoy this. Spread the word about it! -Makayla*