Chapter 22

Shakeya

I felt a way when I found out that OB knew about Aubrey and this bitch. I really liked him and now he is a snake to me.

"Let me go tell everybody you are ok." Shad said.

Lexi was holding little Aubrey Jr. I didn't even feel away about cause she proved herself to me last night.

"Lexi I just want to say sorry. I should have given you a chance to handle Jasmine. I hope that we could move past that. You showed me that you really do care for Desire just as much as I do."

Desire just smiled at me. She knows it takes a lot for me to apologize.

"I accept your apology. I just want you to know that I am not trying to take your place in Desire's life. You guys have a wonderful bond that can not be broken. I just want a chance to be a big sister to her as well. We don't have to compete she can love us both." Lexi said.

That meant a lot coming from her. We shook hands and agreed to start to build a relationship.

"Thank you for coming to get me out of jail." she said.

"Wait what? You were in jail?" Des asked.

We all started laughing. "Girl when I got back police and ambo were all over and Lexi was in a cop car." I said.

"Girl I was in the kitchen with you and when I saw all the blood I just lost it. I beat Kima ass and Ravens ass. During my fight with Raven is when the cops came in and they cuffed me." Lexi said.

"Do you think Raven knew this bitch was fucking wit Aubrey?"

That was the question of the day. If she brung that bitch here and knew she minds well get ready to meet my gun.

"I dont think she knew. Kima was dealing with Aubrey since his Take Care album. He was dating Dawn then." Desire said.

Damn this shit is just crazy.