56.The hot doctor and The most captivating view

Krist pov

Nothing is helping me now. It's been fifteen minutes I'm walking back and forth. My fellow intern friends are asking me what's the matter. But how can I say I'm feeling restless it's non other than Singto's fault yes it's definitely his fault, why come here looking so hot. Even the patient's attendant are ogling at him.

Nothing is calming my mind right now and the thoughts which my mind is picturing digitally like a computer is triggering something within me I don't want to but can't handle it.

Can I put any sensor for his hotness or for him. Why it's triggering something within me like a bullet in a gun point. And the presentation he's giving I don't know what words are coming out from those lips... I'm salivating inside. And when I finally thought to break my trance and look around me what I saw is really ignited fire within me. Everyone except few professors is looking at him like he's some delicious food to eat. What the hell is this!! why everyone is looking like that at what's mine.

My heart is racing so fast... How come a doctor gives people heart attack. And to be sure it's not only me... It's like I want to close him inside a room and he'll only available for me to stare at him like that not other people.  Am I jealous? No it's more than that...

I wanted to scream loud and say don't roam your eyes over my man... My fiance is that hot guy who's a doctor and you people are drooling over him infront of me. Wah.... really! All this is what I'll do, whom to blame.... after all it's no one's fault he's that hot.... Why everyone is crushing on my man crush....

I saw him standing folding his hands and smirking at me. I asked what? He said, " that's what I'm asking... You're looking irritated or something I guess..." Yes, he hits the bull's eye always, and he's right this time too...

He said, "Love if you're mad at me then tell me why and I'll do my best to fix it. And Quickfix gum can fix anything.... sorry pun not intended.... And life is too short for unsaid words... So let's live in a good way while we can..."

I didn't say anything just looked at him thinking what I'll say so that he won't think I'm getting jealous.

He said looking at me, "if you're going to keep being cute then you'll just have to kiss me... Or the other way around as the thought of kissing you is always stuck in my head." I said, 'you pervert doctor go away go away...'

He smiled holding me and said, "you make me smile so hard now my cheeks hurt, heal it... You know how, so please do it quick.... You know my eyes always only search for you but I can't do to people whose eyes search for me and here's the vast difference between them and me because my heart belongs to one and only you love."

"Maybe for others I'm hot or whatever but I'll only keep you warm always whenever you feel cold or rest of the world is cold..." He said. Listening to him I smiled knowing how he always knows my thoughts and calms my heart by speeding it's beating.

Then he said, "let's go home and take a hot shower..." I asked, what's a hot shower? He replied in a most innocent way saying, "a regular shower but you with me in it... How is that, won't it be awesome? It sounds awesome to me..." I was going to say it's awesome then got it quickly by saying what!! You're getting really somewhere.... He asked where... I replied, don't know yet....

'Kisses me in the kitchen while I'm preparing food, cuddles with me on the couch during our movie night or anytime he gets... He always holds my hand while we grocery shop...' He brushed the hair out of my eyes and leaned in to kiss me and said, "what're you thinking, you're smiling now, can I ride with you in your happy train of thoughts."  I said blinking, 'oh that's you, I'm smiling about.'