chapter 13

I heard the door bell.
I look over at Hakmin.

"Your gonna be fine im going to handle this." I said to Hakmin and i comforted him. I pat his back three times gentily and i walk up to the door. I take a deep breath.

Inhale..

Exhale..

I oppen the door. And there he was Kangmin.

He looked at me. He looked concerned. I could tell he was lying. That lying bastard ruined Hakmins life. And now is where this 'plan' of his goes down the drain. Im not falling for his shit anymore.

"Get in." He looked at me and he tried go grab my hsng but i grabbed his wrist and i pulled hik inside. I close the door and i drag him into the living room. Hakmin got up. His hands were out of his pockets and his clenches his hands into fists. I can see the rage in his face. I want this to end for him. I want his pain to go away.

"Well we meet again Lee Hakmin." He said. I look at Hakmin in fear. I dont want any violance.

"Kangmin. We need to talk."
I look at him. I feel bad for him. His father. I wonder why his father is like this?

"Babe,whats wrong?" Kangmin said. I look at him. I looked at my feet trying to break the akwardness.

"You cant, call me that anymore. I dont..think we can date anymore. To be honest i was just trying to protect Hakmin. I never liked you in that way. I dont know why i thaught dating you can fix things between you two but it surtenly helped to comfront you about your friendship and your. Father." Kangmin looked at me. He looked confused. I can see the fear in his eyes.

"I understand. So, what did you want to talk about?"
He said and glared at Hakmin.

"Is it true?" I said. Le looked at me puzuled.

"Is what true?" He asked.

I look at Hakmin. He was looking at Kangmin straight in the eye.

"Is it true that you stopped being friends with Hakmin because of your dad? Is it true that you dated me because of your father?" I said aggressively. I looked over at Hakmin i can see the rage building up inside of him. Its a mather of time until he blows.

"Yes. It is true. I dont even want to be your friend or boyfriend in the beginning. Your a horrible person. Who ever would date you, Is doing a big mistake." Kangmin said and turned around leading to the door. Hakmin walks thaurds him and grabs his wrist. As Kangmin turns around Hakmin swing a punch in his face. Kangmin falls on the ground.

"YOU'RE doing a uge mistake by saying that. Whoever has the chance to date Kim is going to be a lucky man. Shes my best friend and i dont know what i would do without her. SHES not a horrible person YOU are. You can rot in hell where you belong. Get out of my fucking house you bastard" Hakmin said. At the end i heard his voice crack. I look at him and he has a tear falling down his cheek. Kangmin gets up and fixes his shirt. He faced Hakmin and Hakmin gabe him a hard slap on his left cheek.
" i said Get the fuck out of my godamn house!" Hakmin yeald at him. Kangmin limped out the living room and left the house.

Sudunly Hakmin dropped to the floor and started crying. I try to help him up but i ended up sitting of the floor looking at Hakmin. I never saw him cry before.

"Im so sorry Hakmin. I shouldnt of called him to confront you." I said he looked up at me and he smiled.
I couple of tears fell from my eye.

"Thank you. Your the gratest thing that ever happend to me." He said he wipped my tears and heald my cheek. I looked at him straight in his eyes. This is the perfect moment for a kiss. I notice that we are both leaning in for one. It happend.
His lips were so soft like clouds. I felt my heart racing. It was a long kiss.then he pulls away. He wrest his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Park Kim Su." He said and closed his eyes.

"I love you to. Lee Hakmin"