Distraction

Baekhyun reads the time, 9:00. He worries about Chanyeol being alone to his own devises so late at night.

"Great work today!" A coworker says to Baekhyun, Baekhyun flashes a friendly smile. He can't wait to get home and sleep. Baekhyun gets into his car and drives home while trying to fight the urge to fall asleep when the light turns red. He turns the radio on for one reason, so he doesn't fall asleep. Baekhyun pulls into the gated community, a utopia and it has everything Baekhyun loves. Baekhyun goes down a few blocks and pulls into his neighborhood, he sees his driveway and he couldn't be happier. Baekhyun grabs his things and exits the car, he unlocks the door to his house and hears the annoyingly loud television in the living room. Baekhyun wonders why the house feels so quiet even though it's not but he quickly figures out his answer, no Chanyeol in sight.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun calls out. He walks upstairs and looks around, "Yeolie, where are you?"

Baekhyun opens up their bedroom door and sees Chanyeol fast asleep on their shared bed, Baekhyun has a small smile as he walks over to the sleeping giant and places a kiss onto Chanyeol's temple. Baekhyun turns on a light and goes to the closet to change into something more comfortable.

"Baekhyun?" A deep yet raspy voice calls out, Baekhyun looks behind him at the tired Chanyeol. Baekhyun walks over to Chanyeol again and gives him a kiss on the lips.

"Did I wake you?" Baekhyun asks, Chanyeol shakes his head.

"How was work?" Chanyeol questions and rubs his eyes.

"Tiring and stressful," Baekhyun replies.

"I'm sorry to hear," Chanyeol frowns and Baekhyun runs his fingers through Chanyeol's fluffy hair.

"No worries, I'm going to bed," Baekhyun gets comfortable under the blankets, Chanyeol looks at the older and gives a small smile.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun says as he startles the younger.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks innocently.

"Come cuddle with me," Baekhyun instructs and Chanyeol follows.

The pair both fall asleep peacefully in each other's arms, but it didn't last long. The very next morning, Baekhyun wakes up and looks at the sleeping giant beside him, he hops out of bed and looks at the time. Baekhyun puts on a casual button up and khakis then he walks to his home office but makes sure Chanyeol doesn't wake up, Baekhyun puts on his glasses and begins working. Baekhyun hears a soft knock on the door, he already knows who it is.

"Come in," Baekhyun calls out and in walks a just woken up Chanyeol.

"Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol wipes his eyes with the sleeves of his oversized jacket.

"What, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun questions.

"Can you help me make some breakfast?" Chanyeol asks with a small yawn, Baekhyun has a small smile as he looks at the tired younger.

"Sure, just let me finish this, I'll be down there soon," Baekhyun goes back to typing and Chanyeol leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Baekhyun resumes his actions at what he was doing before.

About twenty minutes later, Chanyeol enters Baekhyun's office again. Baekhyun pulls the glasses off his face and puts them down on the desk.

"Baekhyunnie! I'm wearing the outfit you bought me! Do you like it?" Chanyeol questions. Baekhyun can admit, Chanyeol does look very adorable in white oversized shirt with thigh high socks and a collar.

"Yes, you look adorable, baby," Baekhyun agrees. "Did you have breakfast?"

"I was waiting for you," Chanyeol tilts his head to the side. Baekhyun gets up from his chair and goes to the kitchen with Chanyeol clinging onto his arm. Chanyeol takes a seat at the table while Baekhyun cooks an egg and cheese omelette.

Baekhyun finishes making the omelette and successfully flips it.

"Here, Yeolie," Baekhyun places a plate in front of Chanyeol and the aroma hits them both.

"Thank you, it smells delicious!" Chanyeol smiles.

"Enjoy," Baekhyun rubs Chanyeol's fluffy head of hair with his hand.

"You're not going to stay with me?" Chanyeol pouts.

"I need to go back to work, baby," Baekhyun pets Chanyeol's hair and has the awful feeling of guilt.
"I have a meeting but if you need anything, let me know."

"Okay," Chanyeol frowns as he begins munching on the omelette. Baekhyun places a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek and temple then leaves to begin working again. Chanyeol tucks his knees to his chest but quickly remembers that Baekhyun doesn't allow that behavior at the dinner table. Chanyeol eats half of the omelette and looks down at it. 'I should save the other half for Baekhyunnie!' Chanyeol follows his instinct and puts the meal in a plastic wrap, he puts a post it note on the plastic saying, 'For Baekhyunnie 🖤'

"Perfect!" Chanyeol says to himself and puts it in the fridge. Chanyeol goes upstairs to his room and plops down on the floor, he puts his legs to his chest and plays the plushies that Baekhyun got him. But after about twenty minutes of pretending and playing, Chanyeol gets bored which usually doesn't happening when he's playing with his plushies. Chanyeol puts the plushies back and exits his room, he doesn't want to bother Baekhyun because he's in a meeting and doesn't want to interrupt Baekhyun in a meeting again.

Chanyeol goes into Baekhyun's room and curls up in Baekhyun's huge bed, he rests his head on Baekhyun's pillow and takes in the familiar scent. The door to Baekhyun's office opens and Chanyeol gets out of bed to go to the office.

"Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol calls out and Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol.

"Yes, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun questions as he leans back in his chair, his lean and long fingers laced together, with a serious look on his face.

"Can I stay with you?" Chanyeol questions.

Baekhyun can't say no to his baby because that would lead Chanyeol to cry and he does not want to do that but he doesn't want to spoil him either.

"Sure, you can sit on the couch," Baekhyun points over to the couch that's high quality leather, Chanyeol takes a seat at the couch and looks around the office for something to do. "Chanyeol, come here."

Chanyeol gets up from the couch and stands next to Baekhyun.

"Yes, Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol questions. Baekhyun pats his leg and Chanyeol sits down on Baekhyun's lap.

"How was your day?" Baekhyun rubs Chanyeol's back, Chanyeol tucks his legs under Baekhyun's.

"I wasn't with you! It was so boring!" Chanyeol complains and Baekhyun gives a small laugh.

"Well, I'll spend time with you for the rest of the day," Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol's cheek.

"You will?" Chanyeol's eyes light up and a smile forms on his face.

"Yes, baby," Baekhyun rubs Chanyeol's milky thighs and smiles. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just want to stay like this forever, close and exchanging the love they have for one another.