Chapter 2

I'm not sure what day it was but it was the last class of the day and It was almost time to leave. I noticed him since he lived in my neighborhood and he didn't look like a highschooler he looked like a college student, tall, long hair with a little beard not at all of a person I would ever think to talk too. I was a shy girl to guys, I couldn't look at any guy in the eye I was told since a young age to stay away from boys because all they want is your body and nothing else. As I stared at him he caught my eye, I did something that I never thought I would never do I opened my mouth and spoke to him " Hey do live in an orange valley?" He gave me an expression that embarrassed me so much an expression of him being creeped out, then again I spoke " I live there, I thought I saw you" I said in an awkward voice. As a moment of silence passed all I could do was an awkwardly smile and feel the heat on my face I thought oh god I should have kept my mouth shut but he just laughed at me and responded yes I live there and that was how we met. I think about it, maybe if I had kept my mouth shut I wouldn't have experienced all the feeling I felt, felt the sharp pain so much pain that I couldn't breathe but if I didn't experience it now I would have experienced it later.