Chapter 5

Jungkook has been feeling a lot more stressed lately from there upcoming comeback, so the rest of the guys decided to leave him and Namjoon alone at the house, while they went shopping. At the moment, Namjoon was taking a nap on the couch while Jungkook played video games in his bedroom. He was grateful that he has had the last two hours to be alone and not have to worry about a thing.

Namjoon awoke feeling hungry, but he continued to lay on the couch remembering that all the boys have went out for the evening and not wanting to disturb Jungkook knowing that he needed his alone time.

The grumble that came from his stomach made him finally get up and trudged his way to Junkook's room. The door was open, so he took this as an invitation to go ahead and go in. Jungkook only glancing at Namjoon and not realizing that Namjoon was in little space yelled "get out Namjoon, I want to be left alone" this made Namjoon pout. Namjoon was about to tell him how hungry he was, but before he could get the words out Jungkook yelled out again "NOW NAMJOON"

Tears sprung to the brim of his eyes and he ran out of the room crying and went to his room, that was now fully decorated in baby things and sprawled on his stomach with his favorite Ryan plushie in hand as he cried into his arms, with the thought that Jungkook hates him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 minutes later all the boys came home, with ice cream for the two boys that they have left. "Jungkook, Namjoon, we brought food" Jin yelled throughout the house. They were confused when only Jungkook came running down the stairs, usually Namjoon would be thrilled to get food and see his daddies.

"Jungkook, where is Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, wondering where his precious baby boy is. Only receiving a shrug and grabbing the bag that Jimin gave to him, before running back up the stairs.

Yoongi walked up the stairs and went straight to Namjoon's room, only to him face down on his bed.

"Baby" Yoongi said softy, in case he was asleep. Namjoon slowly lifted his head off the bed and when Yoongi saw the tears stains on his face, he got worried.

"what happened" Yoongi asked running towards him and wrapping him up in his arms.

"Kookie hates me, he yelled at me when I woke up and went to his room to asked if he would help me to get something to eat." Namjoon explained with his face buried deep in the nape of Yoongi's face.

Hearing that made Yoongi furious. He saw Taehyung walking past the door and called out his name and gently passed over Namjoon to him who happily took him.

Yoongi marched over and didn't even bother to knock on the door and just burst into Jungkook's room slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook jumped from the sudden loud noise. Yoongi going to in front of the TV to block off Jungkook's line of sight. Jungkook tried to look behind him but Yoongi moved into each direction.

"What did you say to Namjoon to make him cry?" Yoongi finally spoke, Jungkook was confused on what he was talking about until he remembered that Namjoon came into his room awhile ago.

"I told him to go away, because I didn't want to be bothered" Jungkook confessed, scared to look into Yoongi's glaring eyes. 

"And did you yell?"Yoongi asked, he received a nod from the latter and sighed

"Jungkook you know he's sensitive, little space or not. Now I want you to go in there and apologize.

Jungkook felt really bad, because he did know that so he got off the floor and started to make his way to Namjoon's room. 

"Joonie?" Jungkook asked, peering into the room t see a giant lump on the bed. "I'm really sorry about what I said earlier do you forgive me?" Jungkook asked while sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Namjoon stared at Jungkook and Jungkook started to get worried until Namjoon smiled at him and jumped into Jungkook's arms "I forgive you" Namjoon said kissing Jungkook on the cheek. 

That' s how they spent the rest of the day laying in bed close to each other and of course not forgetting to feed Namjoon in the process.