Chapter 12

Jimin woke up really excited for the day ahead.

The only reason why is because he got Namjoon all alone for the day. He can't wait to spend they day with his cute baby 

Walking up to Namjoon's bedroom door, he softly knocked before opening the door. 

He couldn't help himself from cooing at the cutest sight that he has ever seen. Namjoon cuddled up to one of the bigger Ryan plushies that are on his bed. 

Taking out his phone Jimin snapped a photo and quickly sending it to the 'Joonie support Group' groupchat that he and the rest of the members have. Not even a minute later his phone buzzed with a message coming from said groupchat. 

♡♡Joonie Support Group♡♡

TaeTae

You better not steal all the Joonie cuddles for yourself 

Jimin

lolol no promises hehe

TaeTae

ugh (𓌻︵𓌻)

Chuckling while stuffing his phone back in his pocket, Jimin made his way over to Namjoon's bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed he put his arm onto Namjoon's shoulder and started to softly shake him.

"Namjoonie its time to get up." 

"No" was the only reply that he could get from the resting body in bed. 

"But Joonie, you need to get up and eat breakfast. It's just you and me in the dorm for the day." 

"No" 

Sighing, Jimin slowly shook his head but he couldn't stop the fond smile from creeping up onto his face.

"Hmm, how about this, you get up, go eat the breakfast that I made and when you finish I'll let you have a cookie and we can watch your favorite cartoon, hmm, sound good?"

With that, the little slowly raised into a sitting position while smiling at Jimin. 

"ok jiminie" 

Jimin stood up off the bed waiting for Namjoon to follow his actions. When he didn't he raised an eyebrow at the boy. 

All Namjoon did was raise his arms while giving Jimin doe eyes. And who his Jimin to resist that sweet look. 

With a soft sigh, Jimin used all his strength to pick up the sleepy little. His arms may be tired after this but it's all worth it to hear the soft giggles that Namjoon released all the way to the kitchen. 

After breakfast and turning on an episode of Pororo with a cookie in both of their hands they settled on the couch. 

Whether or not they fell asleep or if they heard Taehyung's 'I thought I said not to steal all of Namjoon's cuddles' they had a pretty good day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uwu