Chapter 15: Ending a Holiday.

We arrived at the hotel shocked about what had just happened at my Nana and Grandads house. Why would they treat me like I'm 5? How did Beau feel about it? I'm sure Beau felt even more awkward than I did. He was probably excited about meeting my family, now it's most likely scared him from meeting any other family members.

"I'm so sorry about tonight babe." I appologized to Beau. "I didn't think they would act like that."

"It's okay." He laughed. "When we are living in luxuary, they will be more interested." He joked.

"I hope it didn't ruin the holiday... We have one day left, so tomorrow we can do anything you want."

Beaus eyes lit up and I was awaiting for him to say something seedy as a joke.

"Lets go to the beach?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. I hated the beach, the sand, the salty water, the people, the sharks. "Ok then." I added with a smile.

"You're so cute, I know you hate the beach, so we won't go there." He replied wrapping his arms around my neck.

"We can go if you want." I smiled looking up at him, biting my lip.

He lent down and pressed his soft lips against mine. "I love you."

"Aww I love you too."

**

We arrived at the beach, even though I hated the beach I went for Beau. I knew he wanted to go and I wasn't going to boss him around on our holiday. We slowly walked across the sand to a spot where there wasn't too much people. The sand was burning my feet. I unfolded my towel placing it on the ground. I was going to go in the water but I just wanted to sun tan a little first.

"Thanks again for bringing me here." Beau said rolling over on his side holding my hand.

"It's fine. You've helped me a lot lately and I just wanted to say thank you." I smiled.

"Beau Brooks?" Someone epped from behind us.

Oh yay another fan to ruin our time, perfect timing too as Beau wasn't wearing a shirt.

After awkwardly sitting there as Beau had a conversation with his fans I walked over to the water. I didn't like going to deep because I had a fear of the ocean - well, any water.. When I was 5 I was at a dam with my family. We were playing a stupid life-savers game and when I 'pretended' to drown I had stood backwards and it suddenly got deeper. I raised my hand waving out to my parents trying to signal to them that I was in danger but it took them a while to notice because of the game. After a while my dad ran in for me and rescued me before something had happened.

I was slowly walked out deeper into the ocean when I was pushed underwater. The salty water flew up my nose and down my throat burning it everywhere. When I controlled my balance and lifted my head out of the water I looked around to see what had happened. It wasn't really wavy.

"Sorry babe." Beau innocently said as he picked me up bridal style in the water. "I didn't mean to dunk you under." He laughed.

"I thought I was drowning oh my god." I said terrified as I was coughing.

He lent in and kissed my forehead leading down to my collarbone. I kissed him passionately. I really loved this boy. There was not one thing I disliked about him, he was perfect.

I got down from Beaus arms and slowly tried to swim away. My plan didn't go as well as I thought because of the current.

"Are you trying to get away from me?" Beau laughed before he dived into the waves.

Why was he so fast. I have no chance now. I was laughing hysterically.

I felt something grab my leg, even though I was pretty sure it was Beau I was still terrified.

Beau shot up from under the water flipping his fringe to the side. That was amazing.

"Why are you scaring me so much today!" I giggled as I punched his arm.

"It's so easy to scare you." He laughed.

After being in the water for an hour we decided to get out and go back onto the sand. There was people starting to form around us, the word must have got out that Beau Brooks was at Cotesloe beach. In Melbourne mostly everyone was used to the boys living there and being around, but it was rare for one of them to be in a different state.

As we sat down people kept coming up to us, so much that there was a line.

I excused myself from Beau to go answer a phone call from my dad.

"Hey Dad! How's your holiday?"

"It's really good, bit sad we have to come home tomorrow though." He laughed. "How's Perth? Did you meet up with your Nana and Grandad?"

"Perth is good, I missed it. And we went to see them last night and we ended up leaving.." I paused. "They were so rude."

"Uhh. Tell me about it when we get home." He seemed tired. Like he couldn't wait to be home. I'm sure he enjoyed his holiday with his wife.

"Ok, I better go now. Beau is about to get swarmed by a bunch of girls." I laughed.

"Ok," He laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

I made my way back to Beau. Our little beach trip had turned into a mini meet and greet. I sat next to Beau as he signed something for each girl.

"Do you want to stay or go?" I whispered in Beaus ear.

"I want to go, but I feel bad." He whispered back.

We decided to quickly sign stuff as quick as we could and then we left, as fast as we could so no one would ask for anything else. I felt so selfish, pulling him away from his fans. But he deserved this holiday and I wanted him to enjoy it.

_________________________________________________

Sorry It's a short chapter.

Once this chapter gets 6 votes or Comments by separate people, I will update. :)

Thank you for reading <3