First Day In Space

vani woke up first and she bathed and opened the bathroom door and saw subul standing infront of it .

subul" gud morning". vani" gud morning". vani cleaned her bed .subul came out and saw vani standing infront of god's idol and praying she was saying" god give me strength be my side and take care of her and pls never ever ,just than vani heard subul closing the bathroom door so vani stopped. she continued the prayer frm heart' sia's and my road crosses". subul aslo cleaned her bed and prayed .than both of them got ready.vani was looking in the mirror and her eyes fell on her neck and she didnt see her locket . she asked subul abt the locket she told she didnt see it but she will help in finding. both started to find.subul went to ask for a locket in the mess whereas vani came to the park where she had fallen down ,she reached there and saw aakash picking up something frm the ground. she was going to him but one fellow stopped her and informed her something. she than turned and looked there but didnt find aakash there she looked around and found him going in direction of boys hostel gate. she rushed to him and caught his hand to stop him. aakash was shocked to see vani and he got angry at the way she pulled him to stop. aakash" what the hell vani cant u call me instead of pulling me like this ". vani" aakash give my locket ". till than rahul and subul reached them and saw vani blaming aakash for taking the locket. aakash " i dont have any locket okay ". vani" dont tell lie i have seen u taking the locket frm the ground , give me back its very precious for me". ". aakash" i said na i dont have". vani" u liar ". subul" vani be in ur limits if he says he doesnt have means he doesnt have". vani" pls subul belive me he only has my locket i saw him taking the locket frm ground".

rahul" aakash tumne koi locket dekha hain". aakash" ha dekha toh tha waha but me uthane jata uske pehle kisine utha liya ". vani" kisne uthaya". aakash" patah nahi but woh reception ke side gaya". vani as she listened this rushed to the reception ,other 3 also followed her. at the reception she saw a man wearing red colour tees shirt and a black pant just like aakash. the three of them understood why vani blamed aakash. they saw vani taking the locket frm them she holded the locket tight in her hands and kissed the locket ,she turned and ran frm there like express. subul " yeh ese kyu bhagi ". aakash" i dont care usne ese ilzam lagadiya mujh par ,i hate her she is huh".rahul" aakash wese uska ilzam lagana is forgivable  coz the person jisne use locket diya wore same type of clothes as u". subul" ha aakash ". aakash" i dont care i told her that i didnt took her locket  but than aslo she kept on blaming, i just hate her, subul tu use mujhse dur rakh warna kahi meri wajah se tumhe problem na ho ". subul" chill aakash woh itni bhi buri nahi".

they all reached a hall and saw vani standing at a place. vani also saw them coming to her . they reached her. vani" aakash i am so sry i should have listened to u i am so sry for blaming u without a reason". rahul said" its okay vani". vani looked towards aakash but he looked somewhere else. vani understood that aakash wont forgive her. vani" i know aakash i did wrong i am sry". vani was going to leave. subul " where r u going vani?" vani with shock looked at her subul understood her feeling and said"  i have forgiven u and rahul aslo as u had a valid point to blame him and i dont have any problem that u accompany us everytime". vani shocked and said" valid point?". rahul" u didnt see the guy who  gave u the  locket wore the same clothes as aakash". vani thought " hmm". the 3 of them understood that she was so much into finding the locket so didnt pay attention . rahul in low voice to aakash" aakash she said sry and she didnt knew she was right for her act than aslo she said sry u should forgive her,this proves she was so much engrossed in finding the locket ,comeon forgive her ". aakash" vani i forgive u , but next time it should not happen". vani" i will make sure thanks aakash ur really such a gud person ,not only u but u 3 are really gud thanks for forgiving me". mam announced' candidates pls form the line.  girls right side and boys left side  . now we will distribute u in ur classes and section 1 will go with numarah maam and digvijay sir and section 2 with rehman sir and rakhi maam. , so the teachers will one by one call out the names and stand infront of the teacher who have called out ur name '. vani ,subul,rahul and aakash where in the same section.now they where taken to the college to show them the place they came back at the tea time to hostel .