Shot #2

SHOT #2

________________

This is going to be a sweet One Shot. I'm gonna switch between each kind.

_________________

Taylor felt like Shawn and himself had been growing apart lately. Shawn seemed more distant, and he didn't really know why. Right now, Tay was on his was home from work, and he was going to try to talk to Shawn and see what was up.

Taylor got out of the car, and started up the sidewalk. As soon as he walked into the door, he shouted, "Shawn, I'm home!!"

He got no answer.

So, Tay started to walk up the stairs, and into their bedroom. He heard crying coming from the bathroom.

"Babe?" Tay asked, worried.

"Leave me alone." Shawn said to Tay, trying to stop crying.

"Why? Babe, what's wrong? What's been happening? You seem so distant lately.."

"Taylor, just leave me alone."

"No, I want to know whats wrong."

Shawn sighed as he began to talk.

"I just feel like you don't care about me anymore. I feel like I'm not good enough for you, and I never have been. I don't deserve someone like you.."

Taylor felt a tear fall onto his cheek. He was starting to cry.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, of course you deserve me. If anything, I don't deserve you. You are good enough. You're so kind and caring and sweet and you need to realize that I'm never going to leave you.. Ever. Shawn, I'm in love with you. I always have been. Since the moment I laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. Babe, I will ALWAYS care about you. Even if something bad happens, and we aren't together anymore, I am always going to be here for you. You're absolutely perfect in my eyes.."

Shawn started bawling as soon as he heard those words come out of Taylor's mouth.

"See? I don't deserve someone who treats me like that. I never say anything like that to you. I don't know how to say something like that."

"Shawn, you said something like that the night we got together, and then you said something like that the night we came out to the boys. Babe, you have done your share of big speeches and making me feel good. Now, it's my turn to make sure you love yourself just as much as I love you."

Shawn looked up and Tay and wiped his tears. He slightly smiled, and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'm sorry.." Shawn said.

"Don't be. Shawn, I just want you to know I will always love you.." Taylor said.

Shawn smiled again, and nodded. Taylor grabbed Shawn's hand and pulled him over to the bed, pulled his clothes off, and told him to get under the covers. He then did the same to himself.

Taylor wrapped his arm around Shawn, as Shawn laid his head on his chest.

I'm going to marry this boy someday, Taylor thought to himself, before he fell into a deep sleep.