Shot #4

SHOT #4 CONTINUED.

________

*Taylor's POV*

I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. Oh my god. I just told him. No. Why? Why did I let that come out of my mouth? He's going to hate me.

I heard a pound on the door.

"TAYLOR MICHAEL CANIFF. OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW."

"Shawn, I'm not going to do anything! Just leave me the fuck alone, okay?" I snapped at him.

"Taylor.. Please, open the door."

I didn't answer him.

"Taylor.." Shawn said, as his voice cracked. He was going to cry.

I unlocked the door, and slowly opened it. Shawn ran over to me, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me over to his bed, put me under the covers, and then laid next to me. He cuddled into my side.

"How long have you loved me?" Shawn asks.

I look over at him. "Ever since, I laid eyes on you. You're absolutely beautiful.."

He looked at me. "You think that?" He asks.

"Of course I do Shawn.. Who wouldn't?"

He just looks at the ceiling.. and a tear falls out of his eye.

"Taylor?" He says.

I turn my face to look at him, but before I can, his lips are on mine.. and of course, I kiss back.

He straddles me, while his hand makes his way down to my pants. He starts to palm me through my boxers. I moan, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues molded together, fighting for dominance. Finally, Shawn gave out. So, I flipped us so that I was straddling him. I began to palm him.

"Ohhhhhh Tay.." He moaned. I started to kiss down his neck, leaving a few hickeys to mark my territory.

Then, I got up, and started to take off my clothes. I unbuttoned my shirt, slowly, teasing Shawn. I could tell he was getting anxious. He started to strip as well, and before you knew it, our clothes were in a pile on the floor and I was back on top of him.

Our naked bodies pressed against each other, as I ground my unclothed dick onto Shawn's. He moaned even more. His hand traveled down my back slowly, eventually reaching my ass. Without warning, he shoved a finger in me. Damn, it felt good. There wasn't really any pain there since I wasn't a virgin.

I moaned loudly. "Ohhhh Shawn, more please.."

He stuck another finger in me. Then three, then four. Soon, I was on my hands and knees and Shawn was twisting and scissoring his fingers inside me.

"Shawn. I want you, now." I demanded.

"You don't even want a blowjob first?" He asked, kissing my neck and smirking at the same time.

I moaned. "No, I need you inside me.."

Then, again, without warning, he stuck his length inside me. Now, this hurt. I winced in pain.

"Ow!" I screamed.

Shawn leaned forward, kissing my shoulder and rubbing my back, telling me I would he fine, as he continued thrusting in and out. I grabbed my dick and started pumping it, feeling Shawn's dick get harder inside me by the second.

Soon, the pain turned into pleasure and I was getting ready to reach my climax.

"Shawn.. I'm.. Gonna.. Cum.." I spat out, obviously out of breath.

"Me.. Too.. Babe.." He told me, right before he released inside me. That warm feeling in me was enough to set me over the edge, and I came.

He thrusted into me a sloppily a couple more times, riding out his high. As soon as he took his dick out of me, he flipped me over, and licked the cum off of my member. I smiled.

Then, he kissed my neck again, leaving a few hickeys in the process. He collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Oh, Taylor?" He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"I love you too."

I smiled, finally knowing this beautiful Canadian boy was mine.

__________

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE.

I WAS LAZY AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE HAPPEN.

I have to do summer work since I'm going into High School, & all I did was read 10 pages of a book. & I have to read 3 books, and do 2 HUGEEE packets.

My life sucks sometimes. 😐

Okay. Anyway. How was this? Good or nah? 😂
(I had to..)

I'm thinking about doing a threesome next, with Shawn, Taylor, and someone else? Comment who you think it should be. 👉👉👉

& I was also thinking about changing this to Magcon Boy One Shots.. instead of just Shaylor.

What do you think?

COMMENT. VOTE. 👉👉👉👉

I LOVE YOU ALL. 💕✌️

Oh, btw.. Sean Mendez iz kewl. Tayler Cunif iz bae.
But you already knew that. 😏