Flashbacks

Flashback 1800's

Bella's pov (age  5

I got in my carriage with my mother and father and I saw the Salvatore's . Mama said ah Giuseppe hello. They hugged and papa shook his hand and said nice to see you again. Giuseppe said you too. Mama said oh these must be your boys . Giuseppe said yes my eldest Damon and the youngest I was telling you about. He pushed  him up and said Stefan. Mama said ah he's so handsome, isn't he Isabella. I blushed and said yes Mama. Giuseppe said what a sweet and beautiful little girl. I blushed and said thank you Mr. Salvatore . He smiled and papa said go on. He pushed me up by my butt and I stumbled but caught myself in front of Stefan. He kissed my hand and said nice to meet you I'm Stefan. I curtsey and said I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella. He smiled and said do you like horses. I nodded smiling and he said father can I take her to see them. He said of course just take care of her. Papa said be careful children. I said we will. We went over to the horses and he said here . He handed me an apple and said just hold out your hand out and he'll eat it. I did and he ate it. I giggled and said he's cute . Stefan said I can teach you how to ride him . I said really . He nodded and smiled. I kissed his cheek and said tag. I ran and he chased me , best day EVER.