Marry part 2

Stefan's pov

I was dressed in my best outfit waiting for Bella.  Damon was with me but he was leaving for war. Father said ah here they come . Nice size carriages showed and out came Bella's parents . Amelia and Jackson. Then out came a gorgeous girl In a beautiful yellow dress. Me and Damon said wow.

Bella's pov

I saw Stefan and Damon. wow they look good. Papa helped me down and he said there you go my daughter. I said thank you father. Mother said Giuseppe good to see you. He said you two as well and ah little Isabella has grown beautifully . I curtsey and said thank you Mr. Salvatore and its very nice to see you. He bowed and said your welcome and thank you for coming. I nodded and Damon said excuse me Bells but I must go. I said yes the war be careful Damon your skull is thick but not enough. He laughed and said bye. He left and Stefan took my hand and kissed it. He said nice to uh see you uh too.  I chuckled and said shall we take a walk to catch up. He said yes of course . I smiled and walked ahead and I turned and said are you coming Mr. Salvatore. He said yes sorry. When we got far enough away I said come on. I grabbed him running and he said where are we going. I said as far away from our parents. I found a meadow and I slipped. He said whoa. He caught me but we rolled. When we stopped I was on top of him. I giggled and said thank you . He smiled and said your welcome. I moved his hair out his face and kissed him. He kissed back and said wow. I giggled and said sorry I always had a crush on you but you never liked me. I got off him and turned away. He said that's not true. I said so you always were attracted to me. He hesitated and I said yea I figured. He said actually I have this for you. I saw a ring and he said Bella will you marry me. I gasped and tearfully  said yes. I hugged him and he put it on me and smiled.

wedding day

Stefan pov

you okay little bro, Damon said walking next to me. I said kinda, never been married before. He said don't matter you don't even love her plus all father wants is money from them. I said yes I do, maybe not at first but I do now and I don't care about the money. Damon said well at least I have lady Katherine . I rolled my eyes and fixed my tie . Father ran in and said help we need a doctor the bride is hurt. I said what. we ran out to see the worst thing. ......

Bella's pov

I smiled as I fixed my off the shoulder wedding dress. It was gorgeous. I smiled twirling and the maids giggled. I said I can't believe I'm marrying the most wonderful man . I heard no your not  . I saw Katherine and she said leave us. They did like they were controlled. I said what are you doing in here. I bagged up as she walked to me. Her face became scary and I said w-what are you. She said your worst nightmare. She hissed making me jump back but I lost my footing and fell over the rail. I grabbed it with one hand and I said somebody help me. Katherine smiled and looked me in the eyes. She said let go. I did and I screamed as I fell and hit the ground hard. All I saw was darkness then light

Stefan's pov

we ran in to the room seeing Katherine sobbing over Bella. She said she's gone. I got down and brought her into my arms. She was so cold. I said no . She was gone forever . And I didn't say goodbye