Part Nine

Wow, it's been months. Anywaaays, Imma continue now.

««««««

"I'll pick you up soon, okay?"

"Alright, see you."

I hang up quickly as I continue preparing. I organized the things I will be needing for my research since today is the day I will be visiting the company, Wes Side. But before that, I did some research about the company. It was a clothing company. They also sell accessories and bags.

Wes Side... The name sounded really familiar. It made me think for a while and soon I was brought out from my own thoughts. The doorbell rang and I opened the door, seeing Evan standing right infront of me.

"Hey, you ready?" I nod my head in response and closed the door behind me. We walked towards his car and put on my seatbelt.

"It's quite cozy here," I thought.

"The company isn't that far from your block though." He informs me while buckling.

"Walking distance?"

"Hm, well kind of, yes."

It literally took us 5 and a half minutes to drive there. The company was bigger than I expected. We stopped for a while for quick security check.

As soon as we parked the car, I took my pocket notebook and pen with me. It was time to check out this company who wants me to make an essay about the company itself.

"Let's go." Evan whispered. We got out of the car and headed to the entrance company. Evan led the way to the information desk and asked if we can roam around the business.

"Ah, sorry sir but I can't let you do that unless you have business license. The company is open strictly for employees and staff members only of Wes Side." She stated carefully.

"Strictly, huh." I thought.

"What do you mean. I'm the son of Ch-" Evan started blurting out.

"I'm sorry sir, but we are not yet officially open public. We are still waiting for promotions. Please understand." She interupted.

"No, you don't understand. My dad works here. You should let me and my friend go inside there. I know everything about the company."

"Sir, please calm down. If that's what you are, you are still not allowed."

"Argh, lady, I am Evan Stewards, son of-" I thought Evan was taking it all too seriously so I step out. I quickly placed my hand behind his lower back and gestured for him to allow me to talk to her.

"Ah, we do understand miss. But, I'm Amelia. Amelia Hollins. I'm a journalist and Bradley Harris, my professor, told me that this company is promoting me to write an essay about the company itself." I explained calmly.

"Ah, you must be the one Mr. Hawkins was talking about. You could've told me earlier." She laughed and took the phone to her ear.

"Hello Mr. Hwakins? Yes it is me. The journalist you are promoting is here in the lobby. Would you like me to escort her? Ah, she is with a guy, who looks very.. Young, surprisingly. Yes, ok. Will do." She placed down the phone and looked at me and Evan.

"This way, please." She led us into the elevator and pressed 6th floor.

There was a short silence filling the atmosphere around us. Gladly, the lady spoke up.

"I'm so sorry about a while ago. It probably looked like a chaos back there." I looked up to see her expression and she seems to feel awful about it.

"It's fine, I did want to tell you that I am the son of Chris Stewards." Evan mumbled but I'm pretty sure the woman heard it too.

"Oh! The head chief! Gosh, my apologies, seriously." And that the doors open leading us to a empty hallway.

"Ah, this way." We continued walking towards the door. It was probably the only door in this floor.

The woman opened the door for us and I see a man wearing in a fine business suit. He looked like he was only in his twenties.

"Mr. Hawkins, they are here." And the man turns.

Turns out that I would bump into him again.