3

---Lucias POV---

I end up falling asleep..again. I was super tired and I can only imagine how tired Niall is from all this driving. I sit up and pull one headphone out and ask him "So can you tell me why you kidnapped me?" He smikes and says "Sorry sweetheaet, I'm not entitled to tell you that just yet." and he continues driving. I frown an go back to listening to music . That's the only way to escape this entire thing is the music on Niall's phone.

Harry taps on my shoulder and motions to a huge building in front of us. Let me just say, this place is big, you cant imagine. He laughs when he sees my reacton "What Luc, never seen a warehouse upgraded?" he says while laughing. I just shake my head and continue to stare. I never thought in my entire life thought that I would have been abducted by the school's two hottest guys.

A few minutes later, we pull up into the (what I'm guessing) basement of this building. Niall turns off the car and snatches his phone away from me. "What the heck?" I say with an opend mouth. I was in my happy place, listening to all kinds of music, when he had to take it away from me. "I need this, now shut up and listen to me ok?" He looks at me and I nod slowly. Oh God, please don't let them kill me. I wanted to do so many more things in my life.. I prayed. Niall looked at Harry, then at me. He slowly let out a breath and said "Lucia, we're taking you up to see our boss Eric. He's in charge of all the deals, and everything basically. WHen you go up, you are to listen, be silent, and speak only when he asks you a question, got it?" I stare out the window, but look at him when he finishes. I nod slowly "Why is this so important? I don't get what's so special about me.. and what deals?" I say in a raspy voice. I'm super scared to be honest. I don't wanna be here, but I need to do as Niall says. He knows what he's doing.

Niall and Harry smile before getting out of the car. Harry opens my door for me and I get out, looking around at everything. The two boys lead me to an elevator where I assume we'll be riding up. Niall presses the "up" button and the doors open. Harry pushes the "4" button, and we start going up. I start biting my nails, a bad habit I've picked up. Niall looks at me and says "don't worry, it's not taht bad. all you have to do is agree, and you'll be in perfect condition. I'm pretty sure you'll like this too." He smiles and I can't lie, that smile makes me wanna melt. I smile softly and whisper "ya, everything's fine..."

(sorry for the short chapter everyone.. i have no idea exactly why I keep writing because no one reads my stories but it's whatever. To those who do read my story, thank you so much. Someone tell me if they want me to continue writing, and if not then tell me that too.. THanks y'all :)