1

-Lucia POV-

 I was sitting in my 6th period Biology class texting my friend Madison. *Come to the lkr rn in 5* she said. I smiled and texted back *mkay be there in 5*  I raised my hand for Mr. Irwin to call on me.

"Yes Lucia?" He asked still writing on the board.

"May I go to the restroom?" I ask as sweetly and politley as I can. He just nods his head and lets me go. I pack up all of my things into my black messenger bag and head out.

I go to the locker room and go in "Hey Mads I'm here" I call out as I set my stuff on one of the benches.

As I look in the mirror and inspect my outfit: black ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, a blue plaid shirt. I smiled and called out again "C'mon Mads, Mr. Irwin will be up my ass if he finds out I'm not in the bathroom" and I turn around to look for her.

I go into the showers and feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Ahhh what the hell?!" I scream but suddenly feel ductape around my mouth.

The person spins me around and I am met face-to-face with the one and only, Niall Horan. Internally I groan and think, 'why him? not someone else? ugh.'

"Hey princess, ready to go?" he says and throws me over his shoulder and starts walking out to his car. I sigh and give up and watch how nice his butt looks, moving as he walks. He throws me into the backseat and him and Harry get in the front seat. 

"Now Princess, are you gonna be quiet if we take off the tape?" Niall asks.

I roll my eyes and nod, and soon enough my face is burning from the feeling of tape on it. "Ohh what the hell?" I groan as I rub my face.

Dang, it would be red in the morning for sure. Niall starts up his car and starts driving out "Here's your bag Luc, thought you'd need it" Harry says as he throws my bag at me.

I catch it with no problem and search around for my phone. "Hey where's my phone?" Harry looks at Niall, and they just laugh. "Guys seriously, that phone is my life! I need it!" I say as I dump out the contents of my bag onto the back seat of the car.

"Luc, it's not in there. You think we're dumb enough to leave your phone in your bag after we kidnap you? *Laughs* We're not idiots!" Niall says as he and Harry laugh.

I sigh and sit back, "well how long will it be?" I ask, wondering if I have enough time to take a nap or something.

"It'll be a couple hours princess, take a nap and we'll wake you when we arrive." Niall says as he looks at me through the rier-view mirrior. I sigh and lay back closing my eyes, and fall asleep shortly.

-Niall's POV-

I look and see that Lucia is fast asleep in the back seat. I sigh and roll down my window and grab a cigarette, and light it. "Haz, was this the right decission? was she really the right girl?" I ramble off nervously.

Harry sets a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it lightly, "Niall, I'm 100% sure that Lucia is the girl who will save us. Don't you worry one tiny bit. She just needs a little training and she'll be perfect for us."  I smile and toss my cigarette out the window, and lay my head back. It's gonna be a long drive, 5 hours from Petoscy to BrenWood. 

Three hours later, Harry starts whining about how hungry he is. "Niall I'm hungry, why can't we stop for food? I bet Lucia is hungry too! Let's stop for food!!" he says.

I turn and stop at a McDonalds. "There, happy? Now you go in while I wake Lucia up." I say to Harry and get out of the car.

I open up the back seat and lean over Lucia, "Hey, wake up. Harry want's food, so we're at McDonalds" I whisper in her ear.

She moves around and sits up, looking at me. "Where are we? how long have I been asleep?" She asks. I smile and point to the resturant.

"We've been driving for three hours, and we're at McDonalds. Harry got hungry. Come on let's go get something to eat" I say and drag her inside.

We finished up eating and got back into the car. "How much longer till we're there? and can I have something to do, like listen to music?" Lucia says from the passenger seat.Harry and her switched because he wanted to lay down and sleep. I start the car and start driving.

"Here, take my phone and turn on some music. We have at least another two hours till we're there." I say and stare at the road. 

-----And this is an authors note :D Sorry about if there's any typo's, I'm still getting into the swing of things. Please comment/vote :D I really am going to spend more time on this book than LWTG. This is going to be my main priority so please read and reccomend to your friends <3 Em