The Realzation

In the Kingdom of Kansdale, a knight lay tired below a massive dim chandelier. As her bouncy golden hair scattered around her head, her sky blue eyes stared at the lace on top of the arches, beside the bed. Once the sunlight shone through her the window, she was gone... Ready to train with the palace guard: William. With a concentrated look on Abigail's face, she fought off mechanical dummies with her long sword.

After an hour of morning training, they decided to stop, to have breakfast. As Abigail stridden to the dining hall, William realized Abigail was clutching a purse,
which was in her hand tightly. Commenting on Abigail's purse, William teased curiously," Ooo, Abigail are you all pretty and princessy? What is inside your purse?"
" Oh it just so happens that they contain all my unique memories and NO, I'm not turning disgusting or anything!" Responded Abigail giving a steely look at the palace knight," Would you like to see my beloved memories?"
"Okay, sure but in the dining hall," , answered William dutifully.
Only months before those those words came out of William's mouth, days after Abigail had captured her memories, tears emerged from Abigail's eyes. Hundreds of millions of thoughts invaded her mind: Why did nobody care about my beloved memories? Why didn't any body bother? Didn't anyone care about my dazzling purse? Wasn't this noticeable? The tears kept coming. She felt neglected by all her loved ones, even the whole kingdom!
Back to reality, Abigail was ,delighted to show all her memories, with William, who was her best friend.
*GASP!*
Abigail's memories were gone; her favorite three memories had disappeared! "What's wrong, princess?" enquired the palace guard, with a distressed look.
" Some of my precious charms are missing!" wailed Abigail. Like a hero, he is, William insisted that would he help get Abigail's memories back.