The Search

After her heart-melting breakdown, Abigail trekked through the city, climbed up a mountain and there it was... The cave of Flame the dragon. Creepy and filthy, the dragon's cave walls were smeared with blood of Flame and the dead. In the centre of the den, there was bones and gold. " I remember bringing some gold home," uttered a thought in her head. Taking a miniature bottle, Abigail scooped up a small portion of blood, which was still wet, into the clear container. As merry as a monkey, she skipped out of the pothole, with 1 down- 2 more to go.
On this next adventure, William has to go by myself because we don't want anyone to know William and Abigail's little secret, do we? Approaching dutifully, William appeared at the blacksmith's shop. Cole the blacksmith was waiting for customers ,patiently.
"Hey, Cole! Can I please get a small dagger, like the one I got on the princess' birthday, which was definitely not for her." demanded William, with an uneasy look.
"Ahh, that magnificent weapon. Right up! responded Cole with his familiar Scottish accent. While Cole set of to work on the blade, Abigail headed to the town hall.
Worried but thrilled, Abigail reached the town hall and was now searching around the stage. A glint of sparkle shimmered at the corner of her eye. The medal! After collecting the dagger, William headed off to the palace, where the team is going to meet up.
At last when the smell of home filled Abigail, William darted through the door, to meet the princess. Smiling from ear to ear, Abigail snatched off the memory from him and hugged them all lovingly. With the everything safe and sound: the blissful gang and most importantly the memories.