the next day

The next day maura woke up and noticed jane wasn't in bed she sat up. "jane?" maura said. Jane came out of the bathroom and said "what I was in the bathroom" she said before laying back down. Maura was relieved that jane was still here cause she needed to tell her she loves her "jane I have to tell you something" maura said before she took a deep breath and let out "jane I-I love you" maura said looking jane straight in the eyes Jane sat up and sat next to maura looking at her she got maura's hand and said "I love you to since the day I met you" she said with a smile "I loved you since the day I met you to" maura said. they both leaned in slowly and kissed each other it started of  slow passionate and it got deeper when jane put her hands in maura's hair deepening the kiss maura put her arms around jane's neck and getting closer to her. Jane slipped her tongue in her mouth. Maura moaned and they both pulled apart "wow that was wow" jane said her hands still in maura's hair "yeah" maura said resting her forehead against jane's "maur I love you" she whispered closing her eyes "I love you to" maura said before leaning down kissing jane again and laid her down on the bed.

(OK I don't know how to make a love scene so just use your imaginations)