chapter three

"Wow that was wow" Maura said laying next to Jane they were both breathless from the love making they had."Yeah Maura I love you so much" Jane said laying on her side looking at Maura "I love you to" Maura said kissing Jane passionately. They made love again until Jane's phone rang "damn it so close to" Jane moaned she was so close to her orgasm "answer it sweet heart"Maura said looking up at Jane. Jane answered it "Rizzoli" . Maura looked at Jane and smiled she thought about something and before you know Maura ducked her head back down again and Jane looked down at Maura watching her "no I'm......I'm still here" Jane said panting,with one hand Jane tangled it in Maura's hair,Jane threw her head back and arched trying so hard not to scream "hello?" the other person said on the other line "yes!!" Jane screamed and had her orgasm. "So you will be there tomorrow right" the person said "yes I will....OK...OK bye" Jane hanged up and looked at Maura lovingly "thank you" she said "your welcome" Maura said and kissed up James body and stared in her eyes "your so beautiful Jane rizzoli" Maura said kissing Jane's forehead "your so beautiful to Maura isles" Jane said and kissed Maura. Maura and Jane made love all day long. Jane got up from bed and went to the kitchen to get a water bottle and thought about her and Maura, she jumped when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind "oh god you scared me" Jane said "sorry babe" Maura said kissing Jane's neck "its OK" Jane moaned "so where do you have to go tomorrow" Maura said slipping her hands up getting close to her breasts "I have to go to a school and talk about how being a detective is" Jane said "ooo could I come?" Maura said slipping her hands on James breasts squeezing softly "yes" Jane moaned putting her hands on Maura's hands. "Let's go back to bed" Jane grabbed Maura's hand and leaded her to the bedroom.

(so what you guys think should I keep going?)