Chapter 4

Toothless groaned as he listened to his parents ramble on. He didnt need the "be careful in school and dont do drugs" lectured again.

About three days ago, he proposed the idea to the dragon hybrids that they should go to school with them. They set their contact information to the hakers phone and adresses.

Hiccup would be with toothless, Astrid with Stormfly and so on.

Stormfly, much to the dignity of the gang, took them all shopping.  Who knew that Tuffnut had a sense of style?

As Toothless continued to think about the past days events, his mother snapped her fingers trying to get his attention.

"Turner Nickolas Fury, are you even paying attention to me?!" His mother said. His full name seemed to snap Toothless out of his thoughts.

"Eh-Uh yes, mom?" Toothless said  as he looked up. She sighed as Toothless' little sister, Matilda, laughed at him as she ate her food.

-----
She streched her wings, feeling the pull of muscles on her back. Her skin seemed to be glowing and she couldnt help the urge to eat alge.

Her nomarly blond hair was now a bright blue. She didnt know where she was and who exactly she was.

The only thing she knew was her name. Aisha.

She scanned the white room. Trying to understand where she was. Then her senses went off and she turned to see a man in a lab coat, escorted by two armoured men, walked in.

She hissed but the man pressed a button and she clutched her head in pain, falling to submission.

"Project Flightmare is awake. Hostile, is affected by the kings call." That was all she heard before she passed out, again.

-------

"Tell me again why I agreed to this?" Fishlegs squeaked out as he shakily landed on top of a building.

"Because you guys all need to get onto the field, you wont learn much if you are stuck inside all day." Hiccup responded over his shoulder as he kept looking for something. Astrid joined him at his side and looked at the horizon, searching for something as well. 

"But I don't want to look like an idiot standing out here."Snotlout wined as he landed behind Fishlegs. "Too late late, you already looked like an idiot since day one." Ruffnut said, joined by her brother who laughed at him. 

Snotlout grumbled, clearly annoyed, but before he could protest, Hiccup pointed to something hidden by the setting sun. They all had to squint to be able to make out what they were seeing. 

It was a child, no older then 10 was walking quietly with his head down. He was dressed in dark green and had reddish hair. 

Hiccups face lit then he frowned. He turned to Astrid. "Um shouldn't there be 5 more with him?" Suddenly realidation hit him.

It dremed Astrid undrrstood what he ment and with lightening fast reflexes she lifted a wing to shield herself from a small boy jumping at her head. 

"Sneaky, dammit! Get off!" She growled and shook her wing. He dropped to the ground with a huff.

"Whatever Astrid." He grumbled and shook himself. Everyone gasped. Two reasons.

"Woah, he called her by her name." Tuffnut said starring at the 10 year old who was dusting himself off. 

"He's a hybrid!" Was squeaked by Fishlegs.

"He's not the only one." Said a small feminine voice. They all turned and saw a 5 more kids, all roughly the same age. At the front of the little group was the same kid they saw coming their way.