New School

My Alarm clock rang 10:30 ,Summer days in Oakland is Dangerous well if your taking a tour on the street of east  Oakland you realy gotta watch out for the gangs  and speacially when walking thru  E15TH ,Mitchell St, Fruitvale Fvg, 36TH Locos, Bridge St, 38TH Locos ,60'S Unt, those are main streets where Gangster hangout those are very dangerouse and scary AF. Its not the greatest after dark, downtown. Cabs are hard to find, and lots of gangs and homeless late at night. After a concert at the Paramount i went to , it was over an hour to get a taxi and quite sketchy in that area. No part of Oakland is truly safe. Oakland is famous for its' high murder rate. But, as I said in the intro, almost all of these murders are drug- and/or gang-related, and occur in places you're not likely to go. I live in Lake Merritt with my ma, bro Daylin,and lil sis Courtney, Its a beautiful place to cruise around.

Rena POV

Daylin, ma said go through away the trash Now! you always on yo phone and shid prob watchin porn wit yo crack head . Nikka stfu ima do it in a few. Yea ok @ in a few prob in a hour. Sooo i walk to my sis room to tell her to take a shower cuase my ma drop her at our aunts house. So i got to  my room to get dressed up i got my hair in a bun, and got meh  Kd 6'S on  with my black leggins and August Alsina crop top, i love wearin leggins cuase it shoes my curves especially my ass. Bye ma love u sis i g2g to da bus stop. Ayy Rena wat i tell u bout showeing yo belly like dat . I gotchu ma love u too (muah)

Today is the first day of school finally a Junior. I find my way to a seat in the bus they all taken shidd.Umm you can sit next to meh dis girl said. Aww thanks im Rena but people call meh Rere. Lol rere ight im Jaylin nice to meet you. Soo are u new to this school or u been here . Ohh naw i been here , this school full of thots and thugs so you better watch out just saying. Ohh ok i got u, umm soo are them guys cute. Hella cute girl thats where i ment my boyfriend Lashon. Aww thats cute. I  never had someone who care foe meh i said in meh brain. Do you got a boyfriend she said. Noo im single. Ohh ight.

The bus stop hopeing we were at school. Omg this is our school its so big compared to the last school i went to, in da ghetto. We all got out the bus. I found my locker and started unloading my things. There was a tall mixed carmel guy with blue eyes next to meh. I couldnt breath inside he was so dayumm cute. I shut my locker and started walking until he stop meh. Hey ma you new to this school. I was speechless yes i am new to this school. Ok well wat class you got. ummm struggling so say her name Mrs. Carrdiominose. Loll Mrs.Car'diomenose ??. Yea her. Alright ima walk you there since you new. Ok thanks. We got to the class i saw alot people i havent seen before. They was loud but ima get through it. Yo ma wasgud dis lightskin guy said. i just walked away to find a seat. He grabed my arm , you new to this school. Yea i said. Ok im Mason wat bout you ma , he said in a ghetto way. Im Rena but people call meh Rere. Ight Rere welcome to history class with Mrs.Car'diomenose, she crazy just dont get her made. Ok so i sat down in my seat ready to begin class. There was a girl behind meh chewing gum so loud i wanted to take da gum and smash it down her throat, so annoying. Hey she said Rere right welcome, Im Kaylah. Mrs. Car'diomenose gave everybody a peace a paper to write about their self .

Daylin POV

I went out to take the trash out when i saw dem fine thick ass ladies. Shidd i could find my dick twitching hard. One of then came up to me and said zammmm papi you sexy ,  you got a girl. I know i was sexy my lightskin self with my tats up my chest and down both my arms. Nahh i aint got a girl. Ayy Tonia he aint taken . Ok nikka give me yo number we can talk later. My mine was already going crazy when she said give me yo number. So i typed my number in her phone. Ok ima see you ass later , she put her hands on my chest down my abs cuase i had my shirt off. Ok ma i said. Man i got me a fine ass lady . The way she touched me tho. I headed back home . Daylin ? Yes ma. Who those ladies that you was with outside, you think i didnt see you out there. No one ma they just welcomeing me to this neighborhood. Then why was one of dem fingers on you. Shidd she got me. umm she just wanted to feel my abs . Mhmm ok i see well go take a shower and go find a job you be living here so long get a life she yelled. Ma ok dayumm you aint gotta be so harsh. What you say i want the best for you we moved here for you to stay out of them gangs you was in i aint playing no more GOD DAMN games. Ok chill ma ima find a jobe then, whe im done ima save up money to find a apartment. Hmm ok go hit da shower, shidd who he think he playin you calling dem girls ma ima show you whose yo ma.