Friends

Rena POV

The bell rang it was lunch time. I got my stuff went to my locker and went to the restroom i had to pee so bad. I saw girls in the bathroom fixing their hair, putiing on make up, umm smokeing stuff.I just went their to pee when i was done i washed my hands. Ayy girl can you please move im using dis sink she said .I was like excuse meh theirs like four more to the right she said. Rite four more to the right now move yo ass. So i moved she got big attitude , well i know she was a thot she got dem big ass lips and fake extentions in her i laughed inside in meh fake ass. I got out the restroom.

Jaylin are you goint to lunch ? Yea she said you comeing? Yea hold on i jogged in line with her. We got our lunches, where do we sit i said th Jaylin. Over their withe that big group. So we started walkin towards them . Dayumm ma you got that ass he bites his lips. i ignored him. Rere come sit on this side with me. I followed her. this guy squeezed my behind i gasped wat da fuck is wrong wit you. Ayy chill ma just wanted to get yo attention. Well you got it now dumb ass. Jaylin yo friends are triffiling ass's for real tho. I know sorry for that them guys always do that. I saw this guy walk up to meh and jaylin he was dark but not dat dark he was soo  sexy my mouth was open. Jaylin grabed my chin  close yo mouth this Lashon my boyfriend. Ohh ok. He sexy right  ? Yea umm he is. Hey wats yo name? Im Rena you can call meh rere if you want. Ok rere sounds cool. Yea. Lashon and Jaylin started makeing out. I wasnt realy hungry. I went to go throw away my lunch when i saw the guy i met at the lockers. Hey ma you aint eat yo food either. Yea i dont like school lunch . Same maybe i can take you to get sum to eat after school. Idk i have to call meh ma to ask her first . Ok hmu when yo ask her. Ok.

I went to all my classes now it was time to go home my stomach was growling inside. I was dead hungry. Did you ask yo ma a voice from behind me said? i turned around ohh you umm no . I dont think i got yo name ma he said im Rena but you can call me rere. Oh ight im Dale. Ok i smiled. You realy sexy you know he bit down on his lips. Thank you , you are too I blushed. I see you blushing lol its fine . Let meh text my ma.

BestMaEver♥:

Me: Ma can i go out to eat with my new friend i dont like school lumch

BestMaEver♥:Ohh u didnt eat whose yo friend

Me: His name is Dale please

BestMaEver♥: Ok he's a boy

Me: Yea

BestMaEver♥:Yall better not do nun bad cuase ima snap yo neck wen you get home

Me: So is thats a yes

BestMaEver♥:Yea its a yes love you get home safe

Me: love you too ma i will

End Convo

What she say? She said yea, i was screaming yes in my brain. Ok lets go. We walking i asked? No i got a car . Ok soo we got in the car. His seats where soft. He turned on my fav song so loud.

I Love The Way you keep them heels on

Hair Ain't yours but it’s paid For and it’s real long

Show them tattoos when you switch it up

With your J's on

And you got an ass so fat that I can’t help but to Feel On

And You keep it real when it comes to having sex

Girl you don’t ever flex

Long as I fuck you good

You ain’t worried bout what’s next

That’s why I keep you here

You ain’t like them other hoes

Cause you the fucking best