ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓘⓞⓝ

A/N - this is just a random chapter, it's a fun chapter. What if Luka was doing a live stream... On YouTube or whatever format you use for live streaming... Let's see what he does during it! And what happens when your question pops up.

Don't be upset if your question doesn't pop up, not all are gonna. Just a few, like three. Besides these questions are already answered.

All will be in third person ❤

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Luka was in his room getting his computer ready. He was going to do a live stream. He decided to use ____________
For the stream. The stream was starting in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1...!

"Hello everyone! It's me, Luka Couffaine. Your favorite guitar player. So today we will talk and answer questions! But no just that... I will play whatever song you request... And maybe sing it as well!"

Luka got his guitar. And started playing a couple notes. He read the live chat.

There were many...

Hi's, ❤s, ILY, Marry Me!, Noticed me! Hi, from ___

Then a question popped up that grabbed his attention.

"@love-unknown asks if I like Marinette... "

Luka sigh, running his hand through his hair.

"ι waѕ eхpecтιng тнιѕ... well... ι gυeѕѕ ι do... ι мean ѕнe waѕ awĸward wнen we мeт... вυт нer perѕonalιтy ιѕ υnιqυe. yoυ don'т ғιnd тнaт on ѕoмeone everyday... ѕнe'ѕ ғυnny, aмazιng, and υnιncredιвly вrave"

Luka did a heart from his hand. Luka went seeing through the chat.

Someone had requested to play the miraculous them, and he gladly did!

Luka played notes of the song as his views commented lyrics from the song. He sang some parts.

After playing the song the bowed. Just then Juleka walked in. She noticed her brother doing a live stream. She stayed quiet and sneaked behind him. She them scared him. Luka let out a small scream.

"Juleka!"

Juleka started laughing with Luka.

"You should have seen your face!"

She looked at the camera.

"I wondered if someone screenshoted it"
"Juleka, don't give them ideas"

Juleka left the room laughing.
Luka looked at the live chat, many laughing faces.

"well... I'm sorry to end the live so soon... But I promise to do one tomorrow"

Luka lied. He had his fingers crossed. He ended the live, and shutdown his computer.

Instead of chasing Juleka like you expected. He decided to go to Marinette's house.

What does Luka do at Mari's house?

Also don't forget to read "What If" and ask Luka some questions ❤❤