Kalos High School (Edited)

Kalos High School is one of the best high schools in the world for academics as well as sports. Here one of the most famous Students is Serena Yvonne 15 years old honey blonde hair who is the most beautiful girl in the school. Her cerulean blue eyes along with her curvy figure make her the most desirable girl in the school and have won various beauty contests she is also known as Kalos Queen for Kalos High also she is famous for being the daughter of Grace Yvonne the Former Horse Racing champion. Being rich she has nothing to worry about.

Along with within her squad is Dawn Berlitz her best friend who is the other famous pillar of the Kalos High as her blue hair & her bubbly nature is what makes her unique and friendly not to mention she is quite beautiful too. She is also another beauty queen of Kalos High given her petite and curvy figure makes most of the guys drool over her.

Calem Xavier is also one of the most famous students of Kalos High due to the fact that he is the Captain & Star player of the Soccer team of Kalos High and also the boyfriend of Serena Yvonne. Serena & Calem were best of friends since childhood. but being famous Star player of the Team led to him being Arrogant.

Paul Shinji is also very famous for being the vice-captain of the Soccer team & also for the best of friends with Calem Xavier & also the Boyfriend of Dawn Berlitz. He is feared among the school for his cold-hearted nature.

Drew is a star Basketball Player of the Kalos High and also the Captain of the Basketball team of Kalos High. He is also dating famous cheerleader May Maple.

May Maple is the captain of the cheerleading team of Kalos High. She is also friends with Serena & Dawn & being the hot cheerleader she is dating Drew for the last couple of years.

In other Part of Kalos High

3rd Person's POV

Prof Sycamore Headmaster of Kalos High in a meeting with Diantha Carnet the Chairperson of Kalos High & Famous Kalos superstar.

"Professor tell me the status of the scholarship program this year" asked Diantha.

"In our Scholarship program we are under the process of admitting students from High schools of other regions who have got high potential otherwise admissions are already closed" replied Professor Sycamore in a focused tone. 

Diantha while reading the files "Well professor its good to know the image of our Kalos high is in such potential hands" replied casually.

"Thanks Diantha I appreciate your kind words" told sycamore.

"Still professor as per the data of admissions up to date I am still not able to point out some major potential candidates. These some students who got talent but are still raw and that will take a lot of time for their potential to wield. Also, you know the Inter-School Tournament is not far away too, so I want some serious candidates for our Soccer & Basketball team" Diantha told Professor Sycamore 

"I know what you mean Diantha but let me assure you the scheme is still in progress and some wonderful students yet to be admitted. We just need to wait and watch" Professor replied to Diantha

"Well in that case professor I will also want to be part of a selection team and want to make sure of that, also being one of the trustee i should monitor the selection processes" Diantha told the professor surprising him.

"Alright, then tomorrow Professor Grant along with Remo & Wulfric is going to Kanto for Pallet High School so you must go with them. We heard of there some students with unlimited potential" Professor told Diantha.

"Pallet High ?? Are you kidding me professor ?? It is one of the smallest High Schools in the world. What talent should be there ??" asked Diantha surprisingly.

"Diantha Headmaster of Pallet High is one of the friends and he assured me that we will be surprised so for that we need to go there & observe that's all that we can do,"Professor told Diantha.

"you're sending Both soccer coach & basketball coach along with Remo so there must be some Sports players to expect" Diantha said aloud.

"Yeah he didn't tell me what to expect from there, so I am covering all the aspects" sycamore informed Diantha while thinking "he only said he has got the best of them".

"Now I wish we won't get disappointed, but since you believe his words so much I am quite intrigued. It's tomorrow then." Diantha said while thinking.

Diantha's Pov:

Well, I want to see what's the best they have got.

Sycamore with Wulfric & Grant in his office

"Grant & Wulfric you two will be off to Pallet High in Kanto tomorrow along with Remo & Diantha." Informed sycamore surprising them.

Grant asked in surprise "Wait, you are saying that Diantha herself is going?? Means for this small school whats in this school so important??"

Wulfric asked further "Grant stole the words from my mouth professor tell us ??"

Sycamore informed them "Diantha wants to observe our selection process & for pallet High, there are some surprises for all of us.

"what do you mean by surprises professor?? There's not a proper soccer & basketball Coach in the Pallet High so there's no need for us to be there" asked grant in a startled manner.

"Headmaster there Professor Oak told me that he had got the best we need so Grant & I believe him," Sycamore informed Grant & Wulfric.

Grant agreed "If you are so sure of that then I am also intrigued now." 

Wulfric further said "Professor you just excited the hell outta me."

"Also you know a week after now summer breaks are on for two months?" Sycamore asked from Wulfric & Grant.

Grant replied "Yes we know but what are you getting at professor??" 

"well all I want from you to is to train the selected students personally so they can be ready at the tournament for surprising everyone, like an ace in the hole" Professor told both the coaches.

Grant agreed "Professor if you think it's worth it, we will give our best." Wulfric gave a nod to that.

Sycamore further told "For your information one of these is the brother of Red & Blue Oak of Kanto High you know." to which their both jaws dropped & professor giggled.

Wulfric asked "You mean the Kanto High school's basketball star Blue ??" to which Professor just gave a nod.

Grant further asked "Soccer star Red?? are you kidding me professor??" to which professor just smiled and nodded.

Sycamore the finished while saying "You need to see for now you are off and one more thing keep this confidential till tournament I want this to be a big surprise"

Sycamore's Pov:

well from what I had expected they will get a shock alongside Diantha.

Stay tuned for further updates and then to Pallet again