Epilogue

Ten Months later- Valentine's Day

I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

"What's taking so long?" Theresa asked.

"You better not be getting cold feet! I've been waiting years to be able to call you my daughter-in-law!" Helen Bradshaw yelled.

"Just give me a minute! Can't a bride be allowed to have two minutes of peace without someone barging in?"

"There is so much left do!" my mother exclaimed.

"There is not! So please stop stressing!" I replied.

I took one more look in the mirror, straightened out my white strapless wedding dress. Nathan and I decided to get married on Valentine's Day because we thought it was fitting due to the fact that we both kept all the Valentine cards we had given to each other over the years. We also decided to get married in the house that we bought together seven months earlier. If February 14th hadn't been in the middle of winter I would have suggested getting married out in the backyard.

Just as I was about to open the bathroom door I heard shouting. "Alright this is my day what the fuck are you three yelling about?" I asked.

"Get back in the bathroom! Back in the bathroom," three female voices shouted.

"Why?"

"Because Nathan is in the bedroom!" my mother said.

"He already saw me because I snuck out of the house and went to his hotel room last night!"

"You knob heads!" Helen said.

"Yeah...you stupid idiots! Are you trying to give yourself bad luck?" my mother asked.

"What did you expect Mother and Mrs. Morgan? These two are animals in heat all the bloody time!" Theresa said.

"Ladies...ladies, please calm down I just want to talk to Chloe for a second, even if it is through a closed door," Nathan pleaded.

"Fine, Nathan, but you do not get to see her in her wedding dress!" his mother implored. Then directing her comments to me she cautioned, "Chloe, keep the bathroom door slightly closed!"

"Understood!"

"How are you doing?" Nathan asked.

"I'm okay, a little nervous Boo Bear," I admitted.

"Me too Chloe Bear. But I just wanted to say I love you, you are my firefly, my queen, my everything..." he trailed off because Theresa interrupted him.

"Hey, Knob Head, that sounds more like your vows!"

"It is not in my vows now shut it! Now Chloe, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I wouldn't want to do this with anyone but you."

"Can I kiss him?" I asked the women.

"No!" they all yelled in protest.

"But I want to kiss my bride!" Nathan whined.

"Hang on!" Theresa said.

A few seconds later, Theresa says I can open up the bathroom door When I did Nathan was standing there with a blindfold over his eyes.

"Mmmm looking good my Man-candy," I said to Nathan.

"This is so unfair that you get to see me but I can't see you!"

I giggled but quickly gave him a kiss that he returned. Once we pulled away from the kiss Helen and Theresa pushed him out of our bedroom. Once Nathan was gone all the women gather around me, making sure nothing was out of place.

"My Baby is so beautiful!" my mother said.

"I agree!" Helen said.

"Are you sure you want to marry my brother?" Theresa asked.

"You were all for it in the beginning!" I said.

"That was before he told me of his feelings for you and before you ended up falling for the Wanker!" Theresa replied.

"Now, now don't call your brother a Wanker." Helen said.

"Come on, let's get downstairs," my mother said excitedly.

We walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Once we were down the stairs my mother and Helen went into the living room where the guests were siting. Nathan and I didn't want a big wedding, just a few family and friends. The music started playing and Theresa, along with Nathan's best man walked into the living room, then Emily and Kiden walked in next.

Before my father was about to walk me into the living room he said, "Just a second."

"You are not going to make me change my mind about marrying Nathan. I know you don't exactly approve, but Nathan truly loves me, he isn't going to hurt me, I trust him."

"That's not what I was going to say. What I want to say is this...you have shown these past few months that you are more than capable of handling the company on your own. You have shown that you are taking the steps I wanted you to take years ago to be a bit more responsible..."

He trailed off when I finished with a question, "Responsible by not sleeping with any more employees?"

"Yes that. What do you say we talk about you running the company full time when you get back from your honeymoon?"

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

"I'm in!"

"Good...now let's get you to your groom. He is in a hurry to marry you, but I suspect its so that he can kiss you...among other things that I don't approve of!"

"We already did things that you probably don't approve of," I said to myself.

"I heard that!" my father said as I slipped my hand on his arm and we walked into the living room.

Nathan eyes went wide as soon a he saw me. Dad kissed my cheek and sat down with my mother. The minister said the "We are gathered here today...blah...blah...blah" I wasn't really paying much attention because I was looking at Nathan who was practically drooling.

"The bride and groom have their own vows. Miss Morgan will go first," the minister said.

"The only reason why she is going first is because we had a thumb war and she cheated by flirting with me, that's the reason why I lost!" Nathan's comment made the guests laugh, I playfully stuck my tongue out at him before saying my vows.

"When I first read a love story, I immediately started looking for the other half that would complete my own love story. It was only later did I realized that you can't magically find that one person who completes the story. What you find is a person, and what happens next is you build a friendship that culminates into a romanctic relationship. I love you and today I pledge my life and my love to you and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the wonderful relationship we have together."

Nathan went next.

"There are so many people out there in the world, but you are the one person in the entire universe that I can imagine happily growing old with. No matter how much time passes or how old we get, no matter how many grey hairs and wrinkles we both end up getting, I know that you are the one person I want to grow old with. I love you so much for who you are and I could never get tired of you, even on the days where we may have disagreements. As long as we are together side-by-side, hand-in-hand. I can grow old knowing that I am the luckiest person in the world because I will have you right next to me."

By the time he was done I was crying and Nathan was sporting a few tears as well. Theresa gave me the ring I was to put on Nathan's finger and Nathan's best man, Nigel, whom he had befriended while he was living in London, gave Nathan the ring to put on my finger.

"I now pronuce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride," the minister said.

"Finally!" Nathan said as he grabbed me by the waist and we shared a very passionate kiss while everyone was cheering and applauding.