"You're my type , everyone else isn't ."

* June 26th *

"Keats , baby , I need you to wake your ass up ."I say loudly , shaking him .

"But I don't wanna !"He whines back .

"But I need to tell you something ! And if you don't wake up now you won't want to go to sleep tonight ."

"You sound like my mom ."He complains back .

I don't care , wake your fat ass up ."

"Keaton we have to preform in a hour !"Wesley screams , jumping up and down on Keatons bed . He groaned and sat up , storming out of the room .

"You gotta learn how to wake him up properly , princess ."Welsey smirks at me before walking back over to his side of the room .

"Why do you call me princess ?"I frown while plopping down on Keaton's bed , watching Wesley pack clothes with no shirt on .

"No reason , I just do . Like how Drew sometimes calls you babe ."

"Ya know , I really hated you at first ."I admit .

"Now why is that ?!"

"Because ya know , you've fucked every type of girl ."

"No I haven't . "

"Yes I'm pretty sure you have ."I roll my eyes .

"Listen . I've fucked ugly girls , pretty girls , hot girls , and sexy girls . But I haven't made love to a beautiful girl yet ."

"What's the difference of fucking and making love ?"I frown .

"Fucking is with someone you have no feelings for . Making love is ... better and with someone you love ."

"Do you know who you want to make love with yet ?"I ask curiously .

"Of course ."He sighs .

"Who ?"

He was silent for a minute before looking at me .

"Can you help me rub some cream on my tattoo ?"

I slowly nod before rubbing cream on his tattoo of the letters 'KAKD' . He never told anyone the meaning behind it , but I've tried to get it out of him but I always fail .

He slipped a shirt on right as Keaton walked back in , wearing just boxers . He walked straight up to me and hugged me , burying his head in my neck .

"I don't wanna go ."He mumbled .

"Well you're going . I'm gonna be in the crowd too , I promise . You're famous now babe ! You got tons of teenage girls screaming your name !"

"But I don't want them to !"He whines .

"Well I am too , trust me . Just go this time and if you don't like it , you don't have to do it again ."I state , making him nod .

"Alright , let's get you ready ."

***

I was standing in the front row , taking pictures with a bunch of girls . There was probably around four hundred fans here , and some professional people .

The boys walked on stage and everyone screamed , Wesley threw his arms in the air .

"What up !"Drew said into his microphone .

The first song they sang was Chloe , and half way through it Keaton found me and reached down for a high-five . Then they sang One Day and then ended it was 3000 Miles . Whenthey left stage , everyone was getting a picture taking with them so I stood in line for two hours , chatting with some fans and taking pictures with them .