The Mysterious Guy

Caroline's P.O.V

I was at the grill ordering a glass a wine of course I had to compell the waiter bc I'm only 17.I'm enjoying my delicious glass of white wine when a shadow shows up at the door in the shadow is a sexy golden blonde haired man wearing some gray cargo pants red flannel shirt and combat boots.He seemed weird me being a natural blonde at hurt went to go check him out.As soon as I got outside the dude literally grabs me by my neck and vamp-spes to an alley pinning me against the brick wall.I guess he didn't know I was a vamp so I took my chance and kicked him where the sun don't shine.He groaned in pain noticing that I was still their he spoke with the most beautiful British accent ever."I wouldn't think that was necessary, love"he groaned."well considering you attacked me I think it was"I said walking away,he vamp-sped and blocked me " I'm only making a first impression I'm Klaus and you must be the famous Caroline I heard who is in love with my hybrid Tyler." Yeah,I guess Tyler tells him everything but one thing "Klaus" didn't know was that Tyler and I broke up from him being obsessed with killing Klaus. "you've got it all wrong Tyler and I are no longer a thing thanks to you." I vamp-sped outta there.

*the next day*

I woke up from my slumber remembering last night's events.I got up took a shower did my hygiene thing.I decided to wear some white skinny jeans a black T-shirt that said boss,my boss beanie,and my black and white js.I wore my hair down put on some mascara blush and some light pink lip gloss.I arrived at school to find my besties Stefan and Elena making out wow but I was happy lately Damon had been trying to come between them.I walked to my locker took out my purple iPhone and found that an unknown number text me

unknown number: Caroline I've missed you since our run in last night how about we go for coffee some time or visit me at my splendid house.

me:no thx idk u that much plus   I'm just helpless vampire rite now you might try to rape me or torture me or something.

authors note

vote,comment plus plz read it my other kinda failed I'm thinking this one might do better so plz read.