The Mikaelson Family

*that afternoon*

I was headed to cheerleading  practice when I find Stefan and Elena making out behind the stands talk about get a room."okay mack out sesh over I need my cheerleader stef" I exclaimed."Caroline plz just a little longer" Stefan begged jokingly."oh Caroline I heard we have a new cheerleader" Elena said."What I never, but,how,huh?"I asked.I stomped off to see about this " new cheerleader".I find a blonde chick where we practice our routines."who are you"I said with rage.I'm Rebekah,darling Rebekah mikaelson realization hit me that was Klaus's last name.I never said you were on the team Rebekah.well if you didn't here is my pass she stepped to me looking in my eyes.I think she is compelling me.you will let me on the cheerleading team.I turned my gaze idk what happened but I think she should be on the team.

*after practice*

I was walking to my car when I saw a mysterious figure standing at it I think it was Klaus or Rebekah but turns out it was Tyler. "Tyler I don't know what you want but," he cut me off Caroline just understand Klaus took my life I just don't wanna lose you too.Tyler I can't do this you left me and now you wanna get back together.Caroline I've changed all I want is too be with you.No I said im interested in someone else,I said.I guess on cue since Klaus seems to be my hero now came compelling Tyler to leave.Klaus asked was I okay.in my mind right now I just wanna be the princess who kisses the prince after he saves her from the dragon.so I take my chance I kissed him our lips moving in sync and then vamp-sped away.