Mikaelson family pt.2

Caroline's P.O.V

sooo yeah I kissed the enemy maybe I was caught in the moment maybe but,dang if Klaus lips was banging I think I like him but o can't tell him he's the enemy.he killed my best friend,Elena. but my heart is telling me to take a chance be with Klaus idk maybe I just need sometime to think.I took a shower and put on my moon silk pajamas.I heard a thump at my window I jumped up and looked out.

Caroline: Klaus?

Klaus: Caroline so um yeah I need you to come with me.

Caroline: why are you kidnapping me at a failed attempt

Klaus: no I would never

Caroline: correction you would actually you have did that to me before and you know what ik my answer u could never love or care for anyone yur incapable of love Klaus and I could never love a person who doesn't love me.

Klaus: I uh nvm its obvious that your not willing to know what I wanted.

Caroline: Klaus wait what do you want?

Klaus: I wanna know did you wanna talk about what happened

Caroline: sure just let me change.

Caroline changed into Paris T-shirt and some black leggings and some black knee high boots some red lipstick,mascara,and some light black eye shadow.I put my hair up in a ponytail just to make it a little casual.she then vamp-sped into Klaus Lamborghini.

Caroline: way to wow a girl but I HATE sports cars their too tight.

Klaus: well this won't do next time we'll walk next time

at Klaus's mansion

Caroline: this brings back memories

Klaus: of what?

Caroline:the usual torture

Klaus: I'm sorry but come on let's talk.

Caroline: fine what you wanna how I feel about you . I love you Klaus kay.I started to cry.

Klaus: I feel the same Caroline its not just you idk maybe my bad guy act is just fading bc of you your my everything Caroline. I leaned in and kissed her when my front door opened.

Mp: awes what are you too kids doing don't you have school.

Klaus: um kol I'm older than you.

the Elijah came

Elijah:but I'm older than all of you hoodlums.so excuse me but Klaus we have business to attend to.

Caroline: hey Elijah how are you.

Elijah: fine thx now Klaus get your Wolfie looking tale in here for I awaken mommy.

Klaus: okay geesh bye Caroline or would you like to stay the night.

Caroline: plz I'm dead tired.he walked me to his room I was like Klaus don't have no girls dancing half naked bitten by him hmmm. I laid down and went "sleep". Klaus covered me and left I listened.

Klaus: yes brother,thanx for interrupting.

Elijah: ur welcome now you can't be with her Klaus not with us hunting for the cure.

Klaus: you will not tell me what to do or I'll put you back in a box.

Caroline: what cure I said staring at them now.

comment plz and follow and if I don't update everyday definitely hit me up I stay on wattpad