Chapter 13: Run away

"Wakeup!" Someone shouted. I couldn't open my eyes, even if I wanted, I couldn't. It felt like as if there was a heavy weight on my eyelids which are preventing me from opening them.

*Slap*

"ENZO!" A guy shrieked.

"What?" The guy who's supposedly named Enzo snapped at the other person.

"Boss said not to fucking slap her!" The same guy said in annoyance.

"Who gives a fuck. She ain't shit anyways" He muttered with venom laced in his voice. You could easily tell that he was smirking.

Finally I was able to open my eyes and look at my surroundings. Right infront of me was 2 muscular guys arguing about whatever their boss said. One of them looked intimidating. He had black messy hair, scars across his face and he looked to be about 6'4 whilst the other looked a bit smaller, maybe 6'2?

They both wore a plain black v-neck t shirt with casual black jeans along with black combat boots. Huh. cliché.

I started coughing, interrupting their conversation.

My whole body was on fire, my legs were aching from god knows what. My head was pounding it felt like my ears were gonna bleed. I couldn't handle it, it hurt so much. But why should I care? I'm used to this kind of pain.
I felt sick and drowsy, how long have I been asleep?

Then suddenly a door opens, making a beeping noise that caused my ear drums to hurt more. I winced.

"Look who's finally up!" A guy who I recognized from the woods yells excitedly.

I glanced up to only be welcomed by a dark shadow infront of the so called door I don't recall seeing. I started panicking and whimpering. Where am I? Who are these people? What do they want? I couldn't possibly give them what they wanted, I have nothing.

"Take her to The room" He spat happily.

Enzo and- let's call him guy- guy came to unchain me.

My eyes widened in shock, what does he mean by the room?

I started kicking my legs and throwing my arms around. No. Why does this have to happen.

*Punch*

My head flew to the side, blood oozing out of both my nose and mouth. I cried. My jaw started throbbing and it felt like i was being burnt alive.

"I wouldn't have punched you if you knew how to fucking behave!!" Someone yelled besides my ear.

I closed my eyes and tried to prevent myself from making crying noises. I bit my lip harshly.

They dragged me somewhere I couldn't see, mainly because they put a blindfold on me. I started panicking. Oh no. Now I was hyperventilating. This can't be happening. Not again! I shouted mentally.

A door creaked open and I was thrown inside. I fell on my arms and knees and winced.

The same guy who told those men to take me into this room took my blindfold off and I looked around to see a plain basic room with white walls and beige orange-like floors. There was a window on the right side of the room, showing nothing but endless trees. The sky looked grey and depressing.

Turning my attention back to the room, there was a bed in the middle and there were handcuffs- or chains as you prefer- hanging on the bed headboard. My heart started racing. He's going to rape me. HE'S GOING TO RAPE ME.

I started crawling into a corner and sobbed, that is until this man came and grabbed me harshly by my hair.

"This would be much faster if you weren't such a fucking stubborn whore" He said through gritted teeth.