Chapter 15: Whiskey

OK SO THIS BASICALLY A SEXUAL CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING EXPLICIT SCENES THEN SKIP THE CHAPTER

Atel's POV

"HOW CAN YOU LET HER ESCAPE SO EASILY?" I roared loudly at these 2 little weak ass bitches.

"You had ONE job, ONE fucking job and you couldn't even do it right" I spat angrily

"I-I'm s-sorry Master" Jake or Josh whatever stuttered. Huh. Pathetic.

"Get the fuck out of my sight within the next millisecond I fucking swear to god" I said, trying very hard not to just kill these worthless shits infront of me.

They scurried off and basically ran out the room. Weak.

I rubbed my face and slammed my fists on my desk in frustration.

Glancing at the night sky I thought to myself, I'll be back for u Faye. "I'll be coming for you" I mumbled.

"ENZO GET THE FUCK IN HERE!" I shouted.

Enzo quickly barged in the room looking worried. "WHAT?! what what wha-" He rambled.

"Can you please for the love of satan SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO GET ONE OF THOSE WHORES IN HERE!" I shouted feeling annoyed.

I smirked, I'm going to have some fun tonight.

Couple minutes later, a prostitute came walking in swaying her hips.

I stared at her in lust- mainly looking at her chest. I motioned my hand for her to come to me. She looked excited and practically skipped her way towards my direction. Dumbass.

I quickly unzipped my pants and grabbed her harshly by the arm and turned her around.

"Get ready for the time of your life" I whispered harshly in her ear while shoving my dick inside of her, catching her by surprise. She gasped a little and started grinding her hips.

I started thrusting faster and harder, going really deep.

I groaned, enjoying the feeling of having my dick in someone's pussy. The prostitute moaned loudly, making me feel annoyed.

"Can you please shut the fuck up and not sound like that" I yelled, feeling irritated.

"Yes baby!" She moaned once again.

I rolled my eyes, bitches never listen. Fucking whore.

Once I reached my climax I grabbed her by the hair and forced her to go on her knees. She gladly came in between my pants and started moving her mouth slowly in a teasing way.

"FOR FUCK SAKES"

Gripping her hair tightly I began moving her mouth in and out.

I groaned and threw my head back. Pleasure washing me all over my body. I came in her mouth whilst she still began going in and out.

Getting annoyed I roughly got her to stand up and pushed her against my desk, inviting myself inside her once more.

After I was done with her I zipped my pants, grabbing a bottle of whiskey off my drawer and began pouring some in a glass.

"Call me again baby" She said, trying to sound seductive while shoving her boobs practically in my face.

"Can you like fuck off now. Dumb whore" I said calmly while taking a shot from my glass and motioning her to the door.

She huffed and walked out whilst swaying her hips once again.

Grabbing the phone, I began dialing this lil shits number.

Within the fourth ring, he answered.

"Hello?" He croaked.

"Hunter! Isn't it my oh-so-dearest brother!" I grinned.

"What the fuck do you want at like.. 3 in the fucking morning" He spat.

"Well I have some important news baby bro. You see, Faye escaped and I need you to fucking find her. Be a nice brother and actually do as I fucking say moron"

"How the fuck should I know where the fuck Faye is?" He yelled.

"Baby why would you want that old snag Faye?" Some girl said, disgust clear in her voice.

"Is that one of your many whores?" I said with amusement laced with my voice.

"Fuckoff Atel"

"No fucking joke tho, can you find that little bitch and bring her to me within the next 2 months" And with that I ended the call.

I took another swing of the whiskey and started walking towards the door, wanting to go sleep.

Once I came in my room I walked towards my bed, passing out right as I hit my bed. Going into a dreamless sleep...