Big Day Tommorow

A/n: The picture above is the room (y/n) stays in.

"Wait. This is my room?" (Y/n) asks. "Look birdie, I know that you are used to better living with Bruce, but this is the best we have unless you want to sleep with Scarecrow " The Arkham Knight says. "I can practically hear the smirk under your mask. No I won't sleep with Scarecrow.ew. Wait-how do you know about Bruce? Who. Are. You?" (Y/n) asks. "Can you keep a secret?" The Arkham Knight asks. "Yes!" (Y/n) says. "Sometimes you have to kill two stones with one bird." The Arkham Knight says, "it's two birds with one stone dumba- wait! Only one person that I've ever known would say something stupid like that. It was our inside joke! How do you know that!" (Y/n) yelled. "I dunno? You tell me. Who am I?" Arkham Knight asks. "No! Jasie is dead! I watched him die!" (Y/n) said with tears welling up in her eyes. "Lies!" Arkham Knight says while reaching up to his mask. He takes it off. "Oh my god! Jason! How?! Why didn't you come back? " (y/n) asked. "You . Bruce. Barb. and dick  left me to die. Why would I go back? To see my replacement?" Jason asks. "No jasie it's not like that! We loved you!" (Y/n) said. "You're right lovED! Not love. It doesn't matter now because Bruce betrayed you now. We're on the same side again. We will stop him together!" Jason said while putting his mask back on.. "get some rest! " Jason said robotically.