Chapter One

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ITS CHARACTERS.

Same Harry Potter characters and actors
Hermione Corfield as Daphne Greengrass
Nate Archibald as Theodore Nott

===========================================================================

Fifteen, fifteen years ago a Witch and a Wizard disappeared from the magical world. Fourteen, fourteen days until their family and friends have discovered their disappearance. Thirteen, thirteen countries have the two set foot on just to lose any trace of them. Twelve, twelve months until the wizard's friends and family have discovered his whereabouts. Eleven, eleven reasons the couple had said to the wizard's family and friends.

Ten, at ten o'clock their wedding started somewhere in Hawaii. Nine, nine papers written and thrown because the witch wants to inform her friends that she is okay but will not comeback. Eight, it only took eight months for their first child to be born, twins. Seven, seven years and they found out that the witch's friends are doing well. Six, the witch and wizard are blessed with six kids.

Five, five questions all it took for the couple to finally answer their children's questions about magic during a nice family dinner. Four, four taps in their windows were heard. Three, three letters were dropped at their floor by an Owl. Two, it took two seconds for the couple to react at the letters. One, one letter directed to the couple entitled as, Mr. Draco Abraxas Malfoy and Mrs. Hermione Jean Malfoy (nee Granger).

The silence is palpable, even the kids are quite, which is odd considering that they are all a noisy bunch. Draco gives his wife, Hermione, a reassuring look and opening the letter addressed to them. Hermione leans closely to see what the letter says. It said:

May 4, 2013

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy

You both have been invited at the Hogwarts annual reunion. It has come to my concern that you both do not want to be found but since your kids are eleven this year, I was hoping you two would finally attend and face them. I sent each of them a letter. Congratulations you two for having a wonderful family. I want to at least meet your kids and know if they would be the first Gryffindor Malfoys. I would really love to meet them and you two of course. Took me years to finally find your whereabouts, along with the Notts and Zabinis, reason why your kids only got their letters now.

Details about the event is at the bottom.

See you two.

Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

Five o'clock in the evening onwards

September 13, 2013 at the Great Hall Of Hogwarts

Draco closed the letter and looks at his wife who have a somehow scared expression written on her face. They look at their children who are looking expectantly at them, just staring innocently.

'What's the letter about Mom?' Serpen Narcissa asked, eleven years old. She have a brownish straight blond hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She have the personality of Draco but have Hermione's attitudes like hobbies. She and her twin are almost itching to reach their parents and see the letter themselves. Draco and Hermione were not able to answer, still not recovering from the shock.

"MOM!" Scorpius Lucius shouts, like his sister is eleven years old, startling both his Mom and Dad. He have the exact same features and personality of Draco, almost like a carbon copy but instead of pale skin he have Hermione's skin color. All kids looks at their parents with questioning looks and it makes Draco and Hermione to answer. Draco looks at Hermione then nods. To this Hermione takes a deep breath.