Chapter Four

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ITS CHARACTERS.

Same Harry Potter characters and actors
Hermione Corfield as Daphne Greengrass
Nate Archibald as Theodore Nott

===========================================================================

"Draco" Draco hears his wife moan softly and could feel a kiss at the back of his neck. He smirks lazily, turning around and feels for his wife, he then wraps his arms around her waist, securing her place in his chest.

"Draco" Hermione moans again but this time it's because Draco kisses and sucks the place where her shoulder and neck meet.

"We got to - Ow Merlin" she was cut off by her own sounds of delight when Draco starts lifting up her night gown and squeezes her tights, slowly.

"Draco, train station, now" Hermione says between pants since Draco moved down on her collar bone just inches away from her breast and he is halfway on top of Hermione.

"DADDY" "MOMMY" shouts come from their door as it was thrown open by six kids. Draco, groans and lazily gets off of Hermione who giggles at her husband's childishness.

"What is it babies?" Hermione asks sitting up from the bed.

"What's with Daddy?" Leo asks moving towards Hermione with Carina. Lyra and Serp raced towards Draco while Caelum follows them. Scorp stays by the door.

Hermione glances at Draco who have his arms covering his eyes. Lyra and Serp are staying at Draco's side of the bed while Caelum helped himself up beside Draco.

"Nothing just bummed for not getting enough beauty sleep" Hermione teases and Draco removes his arms from his eyes, glancing at Hermione with a frown.

"Mom! Dad!" Scorp says in a bored tone, both adults look at their son. "It's seven o'clock we might be late to board the train" Draco looks confusedly at Hermione since Scorp, among the Malfoys is the laziest of all.

"Buddy, just eat your cereals then get ready. We won't be late." Draco reassures his son.

"Don't mind him Dad. He woke each and everyone of us, shaking us in our beds until we get up" Says Lyra lying down beside his Dad.

"He just wants to see his girlfriend" teases Serp, making a kissy sounds while waving her hands. Scorp flushes red and his younger siblings laugh. Hermione giggle at her son while Draco smirks proudly, clearly saying that's-my-boy.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Shouts Scorp as he advances towards his twin who then jump on the bed, giggling and shouting "DADDY!" Before Scorp could reach Serp, Draco pull him towards himself at his other side.

"Is this true?" Asks Draco and Scorp shakes his head but Serp nods furiously. "YESS, ITS NATALIE LONGBOTTOM" She shouts which made Scorp truly jump towards his sister but since Draco immediately takes Caelum from being crushed it was Hermione who pulls Serp out of the bed and towards her lap, Draco holding Scorp after putting Caelum to his other side, beside Lyra.

"Buddy, listen, that's good. You go get her" Draco says to his son who then stops struggling.

"And you young lady must stop teasing your brother" Hermione says to Serp then turns to the younger Malfoys "You all must stop. One day, you will have the same feeling as your brother to another person"

"Yuckkk" All shouts at the same time except for Scorp. Hermione turns to Draco for saying 'Yuck'.

"What?" He folds his arms across his chest "Serp, Carina and Lyra are not allowed to have those feelings or boyfriends or any interaction with other boys, except for me and their brothers, until they are thirty" Hermione throws a pillow at Draco and the kids laugh.