Chapter 2

Elaine paced back and forth in her room. Her brother will start his journey in three days, and she was supposed to go along with him. How was she going to do that? She still hadn't studied enough, she didn't have enough time to gather supplies, and she didn't have a Lunoa. She flopped onto her bed in frustration. They expected her to go on her journey with two non noble Lunoa she hadn't ever met? The thought was horrified her. They told her it's tradition. That's a stupid tradition she thought. She breathed deeply. She grabbed her messenger bag and prepared her clothes for tomorrow. A pen, a notebook, and her wallet. A few gems for good measure. You always need tools for bribery. And definitely her trusty knife. She climbed  onto her bed and closed her eyes. Tommorow would certainly be interesting. Ilta, here I come. she thought.

"Lilith." says an annoying voice.
"I don't want to Twila. I don't want to go train."
"We're going to Cymbelline stupid! To visit the Aquila Library? "
"Cymbelline?! Library?! " I jump out of bed and grab my clothes.
"Good. I'll meet you at Keren Station in Alyss. The train leaves at 9:00. The station is about fifteen minutes away from here, so don't wait until 8:50 or something. Don't be late or else the train will leave without you."
I nod. When she leaves, I change into my outfit for Cymbelline, the capital of Aquila. I have to look nice or in case I meet a noble! I pull on a black dress, then put on an iron necklace embedded with small black crystals. I slip into black flats with sliver bows on them. While searching for my silver bow, I comb my long brown hair. It's getting too long, I think. I should cut it soon. I find my bow and place it on my head. I go the bathroom and brush my teeth, then sling my backpack over my shoulder. I check the time.
"8:45, AM. Crap! I'm about to be late!"
Once I arrive at the train station, I see the time on a nearby clock. "Oh." I sigh. I read the clock wrong. It's 6:59. I don't even think Twila is here yet. Knowing her, she stopped by her room to gather her stuff before she came. "I have two hours to kill. What to do.." Then I see a sign for Cafe. "Well I know what to do now!"

Elaine had spent almost five hours on Flyta Express and she still wasn't at Ilta. She had woken up at 2:00 AM to get there early, and it was taking this long on the fastest train in all of Aquila? Ughhhhh! And she had spent all of her gems bribing the train people to let her on. And she couldn't sleep, because there was a baby crying next to her, and an old guy reading suspicious magazines. He would glance in her direction once in a while, and it creeped her out.
"Arriving at Keren Station in five minutes." announced a speaker in the train. She sighed in relief.

I