Chapter 2: Out of Her Element.

"But bitch he got money! Who else is going to pay my bills and give me money for my kids?" Morianna heard as she walked back into the dressing room to put all the money she had in her thong, in her bag. She shook her head and thought 'Basic Broads.' After locking her bag she made a mark on the ground secretly with her lipstick. If any of the hoes tried to get in it, she'd know if it wasn't in the same spot. She put the bag back in its place and made her way back out on to the floor. Morianna had less than an hour before she would be making her appearance on stage. Although she had liquor in her system, something was telling her she would need more than vodka and 1738. Finding her way to her boss's room, she thought 'fuck it. why not?' and knocked . She heard a muffled, groaning " Come In " and slowly opened the door. Walking in and closing the door behind her, Morianna saw the a young girl who looked as though she'd be around the age of 16 adjusting her shirt and wiping the corners of her mouth. Her boss Evan, who liked to be called E, buckling his pants asked "Ah, Mo Mula.. What you doin' in here tonight baby?" At the sound of his voice, and the clues she put together she became disgusted. The Young Girl was probably trying to prove she was "old" enough to work there. Happens too frequently. Before answering, she heard him mumble "go stand out in the hallway, when I'm done handlin' grown folk bidness you can come finish what you started" . Looking embarrassed, she did as told. Morianna then said " Look E... I need a favor " . Although E was a dumbass at times, he still cared about his strippers regardless on how much of a hoe they were. Especially Mo Mula. A look of concern crossed his face before he said "whats the problem baby come talk to me" . Morianna sat on his desk and watched his eyes flicker to her ass for a second before they met her eyes again. "I need ... I need some weed E. I'm really stressed right now and I need to be relaxed ." She lied. She wasn't stressed exactly. Confused, but not stressed. He nodded and reached into drawer and pulled out two sandwich bags, one full off swisher sweets the other full of weed which was without a doubt kush, and an already rolled blunt. "Whenever ya need it baby I got you. Care to tell me what's got my favorite Hershey stressed?" he smiled showing his gold teeth. E wasnt a pimp nor did he look like one, but the gold teeth he felt were a must. "School and the bills. I have two really big papers due in a week. The Bills keep coming and I'm just overwhelmed." E got out a lighter and lot the blunt waiting for Mo Mula to continue . " ... My family still haven't even tried to contact me." Morianna wasn't emotional but thinking of her family who said they loved her and then not even thinking to hit her up hurt. Deeply. E was the only person who knew why she was a stripper. Soon as she walked in, looking proper and unfit for the environment he had to know why she was there to even consider "hiring" her. He handed her the blunt and watched her take a deep hit. E wasn't attracted to Mo Mula in anyway but she was a sight for sore eyes. Perfect but troubled. E knew he'd be too much trouble for her anyway. A strip club owner with not one once of respect. Even he could tell you. The Young Girl too. Morianna passed the blunt back, and continued to tell all her troubles. After about three minutes a couple thoughts crossed her mind, 'The Young Girl is waiting to "finish" what she started' and 'I'm wasting time and money being sentimental'. Morianna took one last hit from the blunt and got off the desk. "I gotta get back to work. Thanks E." "No problem baby. but here take this for the road." E said handing her the two sandwich bags in which he had put in a bag to hide the contents. " Dont tell what it is and where you got it ya heard? No time for these wack bitches down my throat." Morianna thanked E and promised not to say where or who she got it from. The petty bitches already thought she and E were fucking which was completely incorrect. They were just close. Nothing more, nothing less.

Morianna made one more trip to the dressing room to put her "goodies" in her bag and making sure to lock it before hearing her name be called. Feeling her high already setting in, she made her way to the stage and let the sound of Bandz by August Alsina flow into her mind. She started to walk around the pole to the slow, even beat before lifting herself on to the pole by just her two arms. Not trying to toot her own horn, but Mo Mula knew she was bad. But she didn't let that blow up her head. How can she get on a high horse when she was a stripper? One of the best at KOD, but strippers were still looked down upon. Not that she cared much about what people thought. She caught those brown eyes again as she slowly came down the pole into the splits on the stage floor. Staring into his eyes she could see that was with out a doubt watching her. Not staring exactly . But definitely watching. What she didn't know was that he was analyzing her movements and her body language. He had been watching her all night. Every since he spotted her at the bar when he walked in. Mo Mula wasn't focused on the man but was enjoying her high, forgetting that she was even looking at him. She climbed up the pole and "walked" in circles with a tight grip on the pole.

She was been taught how to walk on air when she first arrived. By a chick who was not too different from her. Stripping for college. Her name was Sandy. Sandy , before she left, was the best stripper. She had the main stage to herself for about two songs while the other strippers did lap dances and catered drinks. Sandy taught Morianna the basics. " Dont be friendly, Dont Trust Nobody, And Dont think because bitches are your friend, that they won't be jealous and backstab you. " Sandy had told Mo Mula that she had a friend, Cherry. She was your typical stripper. But she was a theif, liar, and a jealous hoe. Sandy learned the hard way when she caught Cherry stealing her money after her show. Cherry had threw a fit and said Sandy didn't deserve all the attention she had been getting. After Morianna came, Sandy left not too long after. She had decided to go to Houston . Where Morianna was originally from. Morianna had thought back to what Sandy said. Not to trust anyone. She often pondered if she should trust Sandy but figured listening to her got her this far, it hasn't hurt her.

Mo Mula had finished her dance by the time she felt herself getting high as a kite. She Decided To collect all the money and make her way back to the dressing room. It seemed as though her night was going to be way longer than she had thought. She locked away her money and sat in her chair. Morianna laid her head on the counter and let the high take over her. About 20 Minutes later one of the strippers , Glitter, told her she was needed in one of the private rooms. Mo Mula dismissed herself and got up without even saying a thank you to Glitter. She was way too out of her element. She made her way to the room and walked in before leaning against the door after closing it. Morianna tried to get herself together and turned around seeing Mr.Mysterious Guy sitting in the chair in the middle of the room. She thought about asking his name but decided against it. Not before hearing "My name is Ray" . This caught her off guard and it took her a minute to finally realize she had thought that out loud. Morianna greeted Ray and decided to ask him what he need from her tonight. "Whatever you want to give to me tonight." Deciding not to dwell on it she turned on some music and gave him yet another lap dance. But this one was different... She felt more...into it.

Ray tried to keep his hands to himself and he watched Mo Mula's ass shake on his lap. He could only imagine what she could do to him while they were fucking. He could imagine pulling her hair as he hit it from the back. An arch in her back as her she bit into a pillow, hands gripping the sheets and the sound of..... Ray stopped the inappropriate thoughts before he got a hard on. Morianna grinded on his lap before standing up and bending over, touching her toes and standing straight up to walk behind him and run her hands down his chest. She almost kissed his ear before the thought of not mixing business with pleasure crossed her clouded mind. Hearing the song come to an end, and another start, she made her way to the pole that was installed and began to dance the rest of her shift for him, letting her high take over. Around 2:30 am she found herself yawning. Ray noticed and took this as a chance to take her home. Why? He didn't quite know.. There was just something about Mo Mula..