Love forever

So this is an OS and have only this part.. as it was requested by one of you when I asked about suggestions.. so I thought to make an OS of this and an ff for the other option of dark side love story which I will soon upload..
hope you will like it.. feel free for any further request for this.. and if any other plot you want me to write..

This have same story till now like the show..
Except 3 things..
1. Neil and Mitali engagement is still not done.
2. Mowgli is not avneil's child
3. Vidyut is alive.

Enjoy reading!

———————————

Neil was all broken.. his life was nothing after the incident that happened 10 years before.. His Avni was no more but after seeing her 10 years later in front of his eyes.. that Avni who he thought was dead and only her momeries, her love was with him since all this time.

His heart was going through so many emotions.. hurt like the high wave of ocean.. and somewhere in the heart the content of seeing his love his life alive in front of his eyes after 10 years..

Avni was just standing there numb... tears rolling down her cheeks.. she couldn't say any thing.. her secrets.. her reasons were not ready to face the pain she was seeing in Neil's eyes..

Neil: A..Avv.. Avni!! Tum.. tum zinda ho (tears making there way more from his eyes after this)

He slowly came closer to her.. he took her hands and started seeing her from top to bottom again and again.. just to make sure he wasn't dreaming..
Seeing her still there he just hugged her instantly.. like all his world is in his arms.. he hugged her so tightly like he is never ever going to let her leave from his embrace.. he hugged her to feel her heartbeat and to sooth his broken heart.. tears were non stop rolling down.. but finding her soo close to him his face couldn't do more than having the smile of contentment..
He pulled from the hug and cupped and her kissing her forehead with all his love..

Neil: Avni.. tum zinda ho! Tum kahan thi? Aur itne..  itne din tk yeh sb kyu??
(Wiping her tears from her cheeks by his palm) bolo Avni.. kuch toh bolo!

Avni: Neil.. Main nhi aa skti thi.. mujhe tumse durr rehna pda tha.. main majboor thi..

Hearing her he pulled him self away from her..
Neil: Avni aisi kya majboori thi jo tumhare liye hamare pyaar se bhi zyada thi.. tumhe pta h in 10 saal kaise jiya hu main.. kaise tadpa hu roz tumhare liye.. kaise hamari hazaron yaadein roz harr waqt mujhe ghere rkhti thi.. me toot gya tha avni.. tumhare bina me jee nhi rha tha.. sirf saanse le rha tha me.. pr zindagi toh meri tumhare jaane ke saath hi khatam ho gyi thi.. khushi toh jaise sirf yaad thi.. voh yaadein jo tumhari thi.. voh yaadein ho hamari thi.. roz rota tha chup kr ki khi ghr me kisi ne bhi dekh liya toh voh ye dekh nhi payenge.. hamare saare sapne jaise us din usi aag me jal gye the..
kyu Avni.. kyuuuuu???? (He shouted) kyu kiya mere saath aisa.. (anger, frustration, pain and tears all can be easily seen through his eyes)

Avni: neil suno.. dekho I am really sorry.. really sorry.. tumhare bina me bhi nhi jee pa rhi thi neil.. zindagi meri bhi rhi nhi thi neil! Jo tum sehen kr rhe the usi dard se me bhi guzar rhi thi..

Neil: NAHI.. tum mere dard ko mehsoos.. use smjh nhi skti.. kyunki tumne khud ye dard mujhe diya h.. pyaar krti thi na.. zindagi bhar saath rehna ka vaada kiya tha na.. phr kyu.. kyu chod kr chli gyi.. (he broke down n fell on his knees crying badly)
Avni: Neil kuch baaton ke jawab diye jaa skte.. me majboor thi aur abhi bhi majboor hu.. ho ske toh mujhe maaf kr dena.. (wiping her tears she started walking away from there.. but stopped )
Neil: I loved you Avni.. I always did.. I loved you with all my heart.. I always will love you.. the place you have in my heart can never ever change.. but.. I can't forgive you.. I can't forget that you left me.. without thinking about me once.. I can't forgive..!

Both had tears.. both were broken.. both hearts were shattered..
Avni just left from there without uttering a word! Neil cried a lot.. cried with all the pain in his heart..