Chapter One

Marcie, my best friend had been talking about this party since the beginning of the school year. Right now, we are in the middle of our junior year. Im obviously one of the younger students because of starting school early, but that didn't stop me from having fun with my friends.

Walking into the house, I had noticed a lot of unfamiliar faces. Like these people didn't go to my school. Non of that matter I guess, might as well meet new people. Walking through the crowd of people, I stumble upon the kitchen. I see one of my classmates, Sarah. I noticed that her boyfriend is making the drinks.

She had noticed me walk in and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Isabella! Want a drink? Tony can make the strong stuff taste amazing!" She slurred. She had already told Tony to make my drink. I accepted it with a laugh, "Thank you," she smiled sloppily and kisses me on the cheek before talking with Tony.

I walked away from them, trying to find Marcie. I started dodging under people trying to get to a different place. I accidentally bumped into someone, not noticing what I was doing. "I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I stumbled on the apology. I gasped when I had heard his laugh. Like it was soft, but so freaking manly. "Its okay, names Xavier." He stuck his hand out to shake, I accepted it. "Isabella." When we had touched, I got a shock. I looked at him and then shook my head, I took a sup of my drink. I kind of moaned out. He had growled out. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Xavier, and blushed like crazy.

"Shit. Uh I didn't mean to do that." I noticed his eyes slightly change. His eyes had changed from Blue to Black back to blue again in the matter of seconds. I widen my eyes. "Woah. Your eyes! That was cool." I said taking a bigger sip of my drink. He laughed, "Yeah my eyes do that."

____________________________________________________________

Hours later I am still hanging out with Xavier, we are both kind of drunk to actually function but we still kept drinking. I had learned that we have some of the same interests. Quite frankly, I cant remember those interests at this moment. I honestly don't think I had smiled or laughed this much in my entire life, I'm having the time of my life.

Next thing I remember, he is kissing me and we are going upstairs. We had made it to the bed, and he was taking his time kissing all over my body and slowing taking off my clothes. I took off my necklace, I didn't want it to interrupt anything. Xavier and I had gone on for most of the night, still barely remember what happened.

____________________________________________________________ 

Almost right after I wake up, my head is pounding. I slowly open my eyes. What the heck. Where am I? I get up and notice im all alone in a big bed in a dark bedroom. I heard movement coming from the bathroom, and quickly jumped out of the bed and tried finding all of my clothes.

Somewhere in the mix last night, I had lost my necklace. I never took it off so for it to be off my neck and missing is a wonder and tragedy.

As I heard the toilet flush, I knew I needed to get out of there quickly. I rushed out the door, and ran down the stairs and out the door before anyone could stop me. The one thing I wish I had right now, was my car! Shit fire dude. How was I going to make my getaway if I didn't have a car? I pulled out my phone it was on 10%, bless my soul, I quickly opened uber and started walking to get away from this house.

I was out walking for a good 10 minutes, before the Uber guy decided to finally grace me with his presence. "Isabella?" I quickly nodded and jumped into the car. "You look like you have been to hell and back." The guy said. did he. "Sorry but I don't need small talk right now, my head is freaking blaring." And he instantly shut up.

Driving away though, I could have sworn that I had heard a howl. You could really, hear the pain and heartbreak just by how it sounded. It made me want to stop and go back.