Decendent of The WING(Naruto Fanfic)

This is my first story, I have a big imagination so I'll be writing a lot of stories!

ENJOY!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     I frowned at the giant piece of cake in front of me, I loudly complained, "Cant I have ice cream instead? I don't like cake!" My friend, Hana's jaw dropped surprised. Smirking, I pushed my plate of cake to her and took the ice cream out of the fridge. Taking the Ice cream scooper, I dug into the ice cream putting about six scoops in a bowl, just barely kept from spilling all over the counter.

    "How can you not like cake?!" Hana yelled, her mouth covered in the icing of the cake. I shrugged, not knowing what the big deal was, I'm just a ice cream lover, not a cake lover. I mean, I WILL eat cake sometimes, but only if its icing is whip cream XD. I plopped down into the seat beside her, pulling my chocolate hair out of my way, It the color of my chocolate ice cream.

    "I just don't, but I like cheesecake." I insisted, shoving the yummy ice cream into my mouth and sighing contently. Hana rolled her eyes at my odd tastes in food, knowing I have a odd obsession for chicken, ice cream, popcorn and mac'n cheese. In seconds, my ice cream was gone and in my belly, Hana being ready to go to the mall, so Hana could get the new ds game. slipping on my flip-flops, I smiled at Hana and ran out the door whacking her in the head in the process. "Hey, Thalia!" I laughed like a maniac as she yelled, running after me as i went in the direction of the mall.

   I skidded to a stop at the entrance of the mall, making Hana run straight into my back. She cursed and grabbed onto her nose, jumping around like a kangaroo. "Not gonna get me you banana!" I said cheerfully walking into the crowded store. Pushing past the people rudely, on purpose and for fun, then poked random people until I got to the store where Hana could get her ds game. I waited for about ten minutes until Hana finally pushed threw the crowd and fell at my feet looking exhausted. Smirking, I pulled her to her feet and threw her into the store in a hurry. "Hurry up! I wanna go home! Two many people are here! I might just get mugged by a unicorn!" A few people looked over to me with strange looks, I shouted, " Oh yeah! I said get mugged by a unicorn, you gotta problem come here and I'll go all ninja on you!"

  Sighing, Hana came out and put her hand over my mouth, "You're an idiot." I grinned and pumped my fist in the air. "Okay, we can leave now my overly hyper bunny." I smiled and started running to the door like my butt was on fire. Suddenly, I felt a hand pull me back, I couldn't move my legs, it was as if they were glued to the floor. Spinning my head around, I found nothing holding be back, but I could feel the hard ruff hand on my skin. struggling, I tried to pull away, Hana watching me confused to why I stopped.

  The hand pushed my head to the side, forcing me to look over at the antiques store. A necklace hung over a mannequin, it calling out in bright flares of red waves. Some kind of red stone was shaped as a U, with a icy blue pearl like stone sat in the middle, looking as if it was floating. I didn't notice the hand on my arm vanish, my legs mobile again. Instead of running, I turned to the stone necklace and walked over to it in a trance. Hana, following close behind, completely confused, called my name. I couldn't hear her speak, instead I reached out for the necklace the same time Hana grabbed my wrist. The necklace suddenly exploded with light, en-wrapping around my body and over onto Hana's, everything went pitch black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MAHAHAHAHAHA I will continue the story soon!

Hope you enjoyed!