Some people are just two Fun to Annoy

Hope you monkey bots like!!!

ENJOY!!

<><<><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

****RECAP*****

The hand pushed my head to the side, forcing me to look over at the antiques store. A necklace hung over a mannequin, it calling out in bright flares of red waves. Some kind of red stone was shaped as a U, with a icy blue pearl like stone sat in the middle, looking as if it was floating. I didn't notice the hand on my arm vanish, my legs mobile again. Instead of running, I turned to the stone necklace and walked over to it in a trance. Hana, following close behind, completely confused, called my name. I couldn't hear her speak, instead I reached out for the necklace the same time Hana grabbed my wrist. The necklace suddenly exploded with light, en-wrapping around my body and over onto Hana's, everything went pitch black.

****END OF RECAP*****

I awoke to the shade of trees, The sun's light streaming threw the trees green leaves. Wincing, I pushed myself to my feet, putting my arms out to keep my balance. I looked around confused to why I was standing in the forest with leaves on my butt. My hair got in my face and I pushed it away with a huff of my breath, a small mushroom shaped cloud blew from my mouth. I completely froze, then desided that I was crazy, so I held onto the tree next to me and wacked myself in the forehead.

"What the heck are you doing, Thaila?" I spun around ignoring the blood slipping down my nose onto my cheek. Hana stood look like I was an insane lunitic- which I am- but she oddly had a tatoo of a lily on her lower left cheek. Blinking, I wondered if it was a spider in disquise. I screamed, "Spider!" and slapped Hana screaming evil spider, evil spider!

"You idiot! I dont have a spider on my cheek! Its a monkey tatoo!" I gave her a are-you-stupid? look. I said, "No its a lilly, dumb cracker." She facepalmed. "Oh, Hana....Why are we animated?" I asked, noticing the odd outline of our bodys. she facepalmed again, I could guess she was thinking, 'How did this idiot become my friend!? SO TROUBLE SOME!!' I pouted at her mean, unspoken thoughts. Her hair was the same red/blond color, with her green forest like eyes. If she looked the same, only animated, I guessed I looked pretty much the same two.

"Hey Thaila, guess what?" She said all happy and oddly giggily. I desided I wanted to know and said, "What? What?" She smiled a VERY odd sweet smile, which kind of scared me for what she's about to say. She cleared her throat and said, annoyingly slow, "You..have...wings." I dont think I heard her right, I tilted my head, my smile from before frozen in place. "Huh?" She seemed to enjoy my confusing and said even slower, "You......have............wings. Oh, and your right eyes blood red, two." she waited for my reaction.

The world seemed to slow, when I finally realized that their were two thin sword like wings on my back, chocolate brown and pure white. Ive always had late reactions, I thought before screaming to the sky. "Oh mi monkey blood! Flowers on a virting bee of milkshakes! Pudding from a volcano of Ice cream, people say WHAT and fry some chikens!" I grabbed the wing on my back and pulled, only succeading in giving myself imense pain, not noticeing some people watching me a few feet away. "Hana! Thaila gonna die! Thaila gonna die with the marshmello clouds, the monkey swings, the pig brothers, the clock arms, the storm buggards, the-"

"-Shut up!" Hana whispered harshly, seeming paniced. I turned to see what she was looking at, only to find two men in black cloaks with red clouds. The shorter man looked at me with blood red eyes, three coma like things swirling inside, his raven colored hair framing his face. The tall man looked like a human freaken shark, with the gills and all! He had a bandaged covered GIANT sword on his back.