Friends? no poopy

After suffering a considerable amount of torment, Izuku went outside to see kacchan being mean to a kid. Even though he didn't have a quirk he ran over to defend the poor kid. " Stop it kacchan! Why are so picking on this kid!" " You can't do anything defenceless deku!" Kacchan replied while releasing explosions from his palms. " Y-yeah well if you don't stop I'll stop you!" Izuku said while trembling. Tsuyu saw this across the field. She ran up to save the green haired boy and the kid he was protecting. Since she has a frog quirk she wrapped her tongue around Izuku to get him away from kacchan. Tsuyu took his place instead and told kacchan " Stop picking on people you meanie!" Kacchan replied saying " Like I'd listen to someone with a gross frog quirk lie yours!" Tsuyu got bullied like Izuku but for a different reason. Instead of being bullied for not having a quirk, she got bullied for having her quirk. Tsuyu jumped on kacchan and pinned him down. She told him to leave or else and kacchan left surprisingly fast. Before he left he said "Fine I'll leave but only to wash my hands because you touched them" Tsuyu went over to Izuku to see if he was okay. " I'm fine I guess" Izuku replied almost in tears. Tsuyu saw this and thought about what to do. She did the only thing she could think of, she hugged him tightly. He said how no one wanted to be his friend and how he just wanted to be a hero. She realized they were a lot similar then she initially thought, they both got bullied, both had like no friends and both just wanted to be heroes. Tsuyu replied with 4 simple words that brightened izuku's world.

" I'll be your friend"