~2.

Wait for me.
-

It was 1:00pm when Yoongi's alarm started

It was 1:00pm when Yoongi's alarm started. He wasn't in a rush because the things he had to do weren't that big of a deal.

He would have to do some research on how to measure out sevoflurane* because obviously he didn't want to kill Jimin and he'd to check if Jimin goes the exact ways Yoongi had planned.

For that he just started his everyday routine. Getting up, having breakfast, brushing teeth, having a shower, changing and lastly observing the new 'love of his life'.

Yoongi finally found Jimin in the mall. The younger one was working there behind the counter of a Smoothie shop. Everything was colorful and bright. You could buy self made smoothies, froyo, and normal fruit sorbets.

And he looked so fine while smiling at the countless costumers, pressing the push button on the smoothie maker and go with his hand through his hair. Not Doctor Mc.Dreamy more like Smoothie Maker Mc. Dreamy.

Yoongi wanted to take a closer look at Jimin so he stood up in the long line in front of the counter. With every minute he'd get closer to the red head he was looking for. And finally when the last costumer in front of him went away and Jimin started smiling at him the vicious circle continued.

It is no surprise that for Yoongi, this little smile meant more than it would to any other person in the room. "Hello...How can I help you?" Jimin said glancing at him.

"Hey... I'd like to have a strawberry banana smoothie please" Yoongi said innocently and smiled back at the younger one.

"Sure! Anything else?"

'You' Yoongi thought, but of course he couldn't say that so he just shook his head "No thank you, that's all."

"Alright. One Strawberry - Banana Smoothie, coming right up" Jimin turned around and started making the Smoothie. Chopped Strawberries and a Banana as well as a little bit of Water were soon coming together in the blender.

Not many minutes later, Jimin faced Yoongi again and placed the finished smoothie in front of him. "3,50" he said smiling again. He was literally a sunshine. He would always smile at others no matter what to brighten up every one's day. Only one of the things Yoongi looved about him.

When Yoongi gave Jimin the money, he smiled as well he just couldn't stand Jimins cuteness 'clearly he's the one' was the only thing he could think about.

Because he was worried to end this situation too quickly, he gave Jimin too much money so the Younger one had to give him some back.

That way, he got the chance to accidentally touch his hand. Which he did. For Jimin, that was nothing special since he touched people's hands on a daily basis but for Yoongi, Jimin signaled that he was into him because he didn't take away his hand after he gave Yoongi the money back.

With that satisfaction in mind, Yoongi went away to leave a space for the next costumer.

Now that Jimin gave him the permission to do what he wants (he would have done it anyway) he can wait for him and completely tick off his to do list.
_________

With his smoothie in the one hand and a plastic back in the other, he went to the park. It was 7:30 pm. Jimin would end his shift in this exact minute.

Yoongi said in the dark on a bench. He wore all black to be 'Invisible' and waited for Park Jimin to makes his way home.

Next to him was laying a piece of fabric and a bottle of sevoflurane. He was wearing a face mask to 1. Cover his face in case Jimin could see him and is able to run away and 2. To not narcotize himself while dripping the liquid onto the fabric.

Slowly he began preparing his utensils with shaking hands. Yoongi was very nervous. He just hoped that everything will work out.

And while Yoongi was already so ready to see his boy again, the 'boy' was enthusiastically walking down the street. With every step he would get closer to the park but Jimin didn't really care. He wasn't afraid of darkness and being alone in the darkness. So he had his headphones in his ear and listened to his new Daily Mix, Spotify offered.

Jimin was ready. Ready to be at home, watching some tv and just relaxing from this long ass working day.

Jimin was still a college student but his parents couldn't really help him financially so he had to earn money himself which wasn't a problem for him at all. Everyone always said that Jimin was one of the most hardworking men in the whole family and this is something he was really proud of.

They said he was polite and kind, diplomatic and great full. But what they appreciated the most was that Jimin was always on time.

_________________________________________

-
I'm waiting for you.
-

* Sevoflurane: a sweet-smelling, nonflammable, highly fluorinated methyl isopropyl either used as an inhalational anaesthetic for induction or maintenance of general amnesia.