Chapter 3.

Both Rudra amd Gauri stood rooted to their spot out of shock  until finally they regained their senses .

Sahil! Said Gauri as she walked towards him amd engulfed him in a hug.

Oh my god ...you are here..thank god..where is Anika bhabhi asked Gauri between sobs.

Sahil i missed you so much buddy said Rudra kneeling down. Are you okay?

Arey Gauri didi and pehlwan i am perfectly okay but i need your help...Anika didi

Did something happened to her asked Gauri and Rudra together.

She is alright but she has no idea that i am with you guys right now.

What do you mean and how are you here?

I am on a school trip and i managed to sneak off. I read about om bhaiay's gallery opening and i knew that i could find atleast one of you here.

Sahil where is Anika bhabhi. Is she here in Chandigarh?

No we are staying at shimla. I don't have much time because i need to go back .

Don't worry Sahil...we'll get you back in time just tell us where you are staying at.

Anika di and I are staying at shimla.

Tell us the exact Sahil so that we can..

Sorry pehlwan ...sahil cut him off. You all can't waltz back into our life like that. Promise me that you won't inform S.S.O about any of us until i ask you to.

Both Gauri and Rudra looked at eacher and nodded. Their priority was to reach Anika in any way.

Anika didi claims that she has forgotten all of you but i know in my heart how much she misses you all especially now that she is..

Now that she is what Sahil ask Gauri confused.

Anika didi is going to have a baby..she is preganant . She found out fee moths back.

Gairi and Rudra did not know what to say. Their bhabhi would become a mother and their bhaiya a father.

I am calling Shivaay bhaiya said Rudra taking out his phone.

Pehlwan you promised. Listen to me very carefully. Anika didi  is mad at all of you except Gauri di and Bhavya di i think. If you all come to shimla now Anika bhabhi won't listen to you and she cannot be stressed out at this stage. She gets sick alot nowadays and she needs to take it easy. Gauri di i want you to come back and convince her to talk to shivaay bhaiya at  least once.  She is all alone and i am worried about her and the baby.

Don't worry Sahil now that we know we will fix it all saod Rudra.

I will go to Shimla with sahil Rudy bhaiya ...i want you to stay here and fill in Omkara ji when he arrives and also call bhavya. Once i convince Aniak bhabhi and explain to her everything then we'll call bade bhaiya  and ask him to come here.

But gauri bhabhi i want to meet Anika bhabhi soon...

Rudy bhaiya we will have her back ...i promise but for now let's just not overwhelm her all at once.

So it is settled ...i am going to Shimla to get bhaurjai back.

At Oberoi Mansion

Bhavya was excitedly packing her bag. She had just gotten a call from Om bhaiya amd Rudra informing her that they had found Anika bhabhi and Gauri already on her way to meet her.

The two brothers had asked Bhavya to accompany shivaay to chandigarh  when they finally inform him.

Shivaay on the other hand sat at the edge of the bed staring at a photo of his wife.

Where are you Anika..i miss you so much.

Bade bhaiya...said Bhavya a sshe walked in .

Placing a hand on his shoulder Bhavya was quick to placate him.

Have faith bhaiya...bhabhi will be back soon.

Its been too long bhavya choked Shivaay.

Our wait is almost over bhaiya.

What do you mean.

Gauri kne wshe she should have until she had the green signal from her husband but she couldn't see her bade bhaiya any more broken.

I need to tell you something but i need you to act calm and composed .

What is it Bhavya asked Shivaay as a tear rolled down his left eye.

I kno where bhabhi is bade bhaiya and she is..

What ? Asked Shivaay getting up. Where is she bhavya amd why did you stop midway.

Anika bhabhi is pregnant Shivaay bhaiya...you amd bhabhi are going to have a baby.

Comment and like.