Kat for president 2020

YALL I get I'm only twelve (Going thirteen in like 3 weeks y'all shook-) but I should still run for president even tho I'm British n shit as like I would be a great president.

Like net neutrality is my hoe and she is here to stay
Fuck having to be "documeneted" to be accepted in the USA if you want to live there and you're apparently "Illegal" you can stay for as long as you need ok you don't need any of that documentes f that.

Also gun laws for all states

I'll legalise Marjuanna in all states

Mental health in all ages will be taken care of accordingly and will be taught in schools along with boys learning not to cat call n shit.

FREE 👏🏻 HEALTHCARE 👏🏻

Plus if anyone is being offensive to you or anything they will be more support helplines n stuff.

If you need time off school bc of mental health that is also acceptable.

And finally they'll be no more shit going on with other countries. Plus I'll make all NEo nazis and KkK members be put behind bars or in a looney house.

Also America is gonna be good for all and I'll make friends with every country and I'll make it more eco friendly.

So who would vote for me to be president?

Also I'll lower tax for poorer people as such and stuff and add more onto the richer as they will be able to pay it off better won't they.

#KATFORPRESIDENT2020