falling 💙

The week was going slow but Blair and luca spent so much time together .

Luca waited on the back for Blair to finish with her dance class listing to his music he sat an did his history home work smiling to him self he didn't even see Blair walk over to him but he could smell her .

"Hey pumpking " smiled an sat down next to luca smiling ash he did his home knowing that later she would been needing his notes to do her work " Hey spider monkey how was dance class " he smiled looking at her then put his books in his bag .

Luca just sat looking at her as she spoke lost in his own world he was getting feeling for Blair really strong feelings but he was trying to keep A lid on them as he was unsure how she felt .

"Luca hello you in there " she nudged him giggling " yeah sorry an yeah come over dad is out some where and my brother is at his boyfriend " he got up and help blair up walking of the field together giggling an talking .

"I'm gonna need your history notes that class never makes sense to me but your notes do " she laid her head on his shoulder as they walks towards the woods he kissed the top of her head putting his arm around you " of cause you use my notes " .

Been this close to Blair was giving luca butterflys he new in him self that he would have to face his feeling an tell Blair how he felt an take an deal with what ever she said about it .