Roman Torchwick VS Two Avengers, a Professor and a little Red

It was a quiet night in Vale two of the Avengers are on a roof looking at the city. The two Avengers are Habib Turner aka The Warrior and (Y, N) Barton aka Hawkeye.

"Well, it looks like it's a quiet night. Nothing is happening let's go back to Avengers Tower." (Y, N) said to Habib.

Habib and (Y, N) were about to leave when they heard glass break. Habib and (Y, N) looked at the window that broke and saw a man fly out of the window and a girl with a red hood came out. The girl with the red hood starts chasing Roman Torchwick.

"Was that Roman Torchwick?" (Y, N) asked Habib.

"Yes, yes it was," Habib said to (Y, N).

"Do we go after him?" (Y, N) asked Habib.

"Sure why not we have nothing to do," Habib said to (Y, N). 

Habib and (Y, N) start running when they caught up to Roman and Little Red.

"Who is the girl that is chasing Roman?" (Y, N) asked Habib

"Ruby Rose. Age 15. Attends Signal Academy and from Patch. She has a half sister name, Yang Xiao Long. Ruby is the daughter of  Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose who is deceased. Ruby has a High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe called Crescent Rose. Her semblance is speed but I don't think she is faster than my super speed. Oh, and she has silver eyes and if the legends about the Sliver-Eyed Warriors are true then we might have a new recruit for the Avengers." Habib said to (Y, N).

"How do you know this stuff, Habib?" (Y, N) asked Habib.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. has files of everyone don't you read the files?" Habib asked (Y, N).

"The only people who read the files are you, Cap, and Widow." (Y, N) said to Habib.

"Hey, you never know when you need information on someone," Habib said to (Y, N).

Habib and (Y, N) saw Ruby, and Glynda fighting Roman Torchwick.

"(Y, N) use a  Smoke Bomb Arrow." Habib said to (Y, N).

(Y, N) grabbed a Smoke Bomb Arrow and shot it at Roman's feet. Smoke surrounded Roman, Ruby, and Glynda. The smoke cleared and Habib and (Y, N) appeared in front of Ruby and Glynda.

"We got two Avengers," Roman said to the person who is driving the bullhead.

(Y, N) grabbed an arrow and aim it at Roman while Habib has a  fireball on his hands.

"Surender Roman Torchwick," Hawkeye said to Roman.

Raman grabbed his weapon and shot Hawkeye but The Warrior blocked it with his heat vision.

"Hawkeye aim an arrow at the bullhead." The Warrior said to Hawkeye. 

Hawkeye shot an EMP Arrow at the bullhead. The EMP Arrow affected the bullhead, Ruby's weapon, Glynda's weapon, Roman's weapon and The Warrior's hat. The Warrior used his super speed and super strength to hit Roman. Hawkeye shot a regular arrow at Roman. Cinder threw fireballs to help Roman escaped. Roman escaped.

"You're The Warrior and Hawkeye can I have both of your autographs," Ruby said excitedly to The Warrior and Hawkeye.